*waves hello to the rain*

Woke up at 5am this morning to the sound of rain bouncing off the roof and felt like a kid at Christmas. 

Missus thinks I'm mental, but I could hardly contain me happiness at seeing it's supposedly thrashing it down all week. 

Hope you all find the chance to get out and find some fun!

... and to think I took this photo yesterday, sat, practically praying for the rain, haha. 

20210924_181534.jpg

Edited by 3dumb
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, 3dumb said:

Woke up at 5am this morning to the sound of rain bouncing off the roof and felt like a kid at Christmas. 

Missus thinks I'm mental, but I could hardly contain me happiness at seeing it's supposedly thrashing it down all week. 

Hope you all find the chance to get out and find some fun!

... and to think I took this photo yesterday, sat, practically praying for the rain, haha. 

20210924_181534.jpg

Fecking stopped now,that's your fault ya jinks it

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Borr said:

Lots of leaves came down last night, after the rain comes a sharp drop in temp here in the west feeling like autumn now....

It's raining here on and off since last night and temps dropped at last and with luck it keep raining threw the week so maybe get out for a night's lamping.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Penda said:

My seasons just finishing I hate the cold wet wind and rain I much prefer to roll round in the old trainers and shorts lamping the hardest ground the country has to offer feck that wet ground no good too a man or dog 

I.packed up.in August 2 let them breed

• Haha 2