Status quo bassist rip

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw ACDC at Wembley arena in 1990 on there Thunderstruck tour.Same year I discovered ecstacy and went from a scruffy grebo biker to a loved up raver overnight.

Enough said now.....

Stand aside you beginner !  

5 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

A strange band. Very successful and loved by many people of course but always "uncool" for some reason. Some of the best intros and riffs throughout some of their songs but... always seems something missing. RIP.

You could always tell a quo song and they were catchy , were they to mainstream to be cool? 

14 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

You could always tell a quo song and they were catchy , were they to mainstream to be cool? 

The 2 front men (memory not what it was) always came across as a bit strange. They knew that they were living the dream making millions of £s being in a rock band with adoring fans, but they knew that they were not accepted as a "proper" rock band and always seemed a bit pissed off about that.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

I loved my rock back in the 80s but the Quo were shite...hardly Motorhead or AC/DC couldnt stand there bland tunes which all sounded the same.

Quo were to cocaine and not enough speed and booze for most greebo's back then,i liked Quo as it goes and apart from Ace of spades i think most motorhead is shite,BUT AC/DC are the greatest rock band to ever grace a stage so no comparison from the off there.:laugh:...

1 minute ago, fireman said:

Quo were to cocaine and not enough speed and booze for most greebo's back then,i liked Quo as it goes and apart from Ace of spades i think most motorhead is shite,BUT AC/DC are the greatest rock band to ever grace a stage so no comparison from the off there.:laugh:...

AC/DC, better with the Geordie lad (pun intended) or without?

Just now, eastcoast said:

AC/DC, better with the Geordie lad (pun intended) or without?

With,, not so screamy and not so tight trousers small cock look at me girls if you get my drift...There'll be playing Thunderstruck at my funeral and everyones getting the words to rock along to it to,my eldest stepson has said he'll sort it for me...:rocker:....:laugh:..

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, fireman said:

Some top bands but id have to put metallica in there up with acdc

• Like 1
13 hours ago, eastcoast said:

A strange band. Very successful and loved by many people of course but always "uncool" for some reason. Some of the best intros and riffs throughout some of their songs but... always seems something missing. RIP.

The singers voice is lame, no grunt, probably a vegan

On 26/09/2021 at 20:23, eastcoast said:

AC/DC, better with the Geordie lad (pun intended) 

think it speaks for itself that AC/DC s first album post Bon Scott is the second best selling album ? f all time behind thriller . 

Some stat that , sure it’s 50 million plus albums