Opinel No.8 ?

34 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Anyone with one recommend a decent belt pouch, please?

I have a No.7 in a Bridgedale pouch and it's such a snug fit, I don't think the stud would close with another centimetre of knife in there :( 

Thanks.

Surely one of the lads on here could knock you one up? Worth asking the question mate

Fair point, mate. But, in honesty? The fukking things are so cheap, it wouldn't really be worth anyone's time.

Saying that? No business' seem to want any custom any more. I've emailed Two places, asking? They simply haven't replied. Like; " He wants What? Fukk him! I ain't dealing with no shit for a tenner sale! "

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Fair point, mate. But, in honesty? The fukking things are so cheap, it wouldn't really be worth anyone's time.

Saying that? No business' seem to want any custom any more. I've emailed Two places, asking? They simply haven't replied. Like; " He wants What? Fukk him! I ain't dealing with no shit for a tenner sale! "

17 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

Opinel do their own pouch..

Amazon have them for sale.  One suitable for no 7, 8 and 9 is £19.88.

Just out of curiosity, how old are you pal. What the heck does a centimetre of blade offer you.? Why chase a belt pouch when you already have what essentially is all you need .? Watching and reading most of your posts my opinion is that you are just searching for something else to moan about. Have a good weekend. Jok.

• Haha 4