So predictable "Racism" at the Border

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll tell y'all I live under a rock. Haven't had a TV in my house in close to three years now , just wifi my phone and laptop, don't go out a ton other than work and see some freinds now and then, but

They look the f***ing part! Great stuff. Nothing against the Haitians like, I'm just happy that there’s still cowboy shit going on.

Wolfdog your as southern as cornbread.? ? We have a different mindset.Be thankful for it. Most of America's  problems stem from the breakdown of family.The ones who are mostly  stirring the pot a

Posted Images

Wolfdog, whats the solution? Its funny how its always the ones screaming racist thats always the ones linking everything to racism, the same extremest left terrorists thats rife in the western governments are the ones causing the problem. These same c**ts are the ones calling for racial equality but cheer when black racists say they want to be dominant over whites. The fcukin white liberals are the worst, the faggot tranny weird people like that poof beating women up in the ufc. But this is what id like to know, why is it that if we object then were racist and if yourself can see it and say its wrong then its fine? But still the problem persists. See the problem isnt racist, its protecting your border. All the colours should unite and show that you stand together and will stop the invasion yourselves, and by that taking the money trail out by the roots and i guarentee youll find the perpetrators are top of the demorats in governtment. If you look  at us in the uk its the exact same. Theres always the bigger agenda. And i see no wrong in what your seeing too. Its got nothing to do with race, its about total control over the people's by rogue governments

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

Workhouses we’re for our own people mate.

We didn’t have black slavery to speak of, in fact we only just finished paying the compensation bill for ending slavery in western world.

No need to thank me ?

Us irish/ northern irish were the niggers of the uk. 

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Yeah man I don't get how people can't see though the bullshit honestly. Dad always calls it a "Plantation Mindset" 

Whats the majority of the black communities saying wolfdog? End of the day most of these peoples prob criminals and will bring no good to the communities they enter. Looking at the world as a white christain male, i think what in the absolute feck is happening?? Am sure yous are the same? Does liberalism just mean lawlessness?? The world is in a mess

• Like 5

There's nothing racist about it - you do not need a whole load of low caste Haitians setting up there own communities in your towns :no:

........ life is cheap to them and, they are vicious b*****ds when they kick off - the violence in Haiti is well documented. 

The best thing you can do is run them back over the border asap.

• Like 1

Can say that the brown folk of the Bahamas don’t let Haitian boat folk in onto ther isles. Brown folk round up brown folk invaders and ship em out. No more no less no room from brown folk to let brown folk come on and in and fk ther party so by today’s standards the brown folk of the Bahamas are brown folk facades of white suoremicists except the brown folk of the out island Bahamas are as much slave decendwnts as can be but are very much Victorian. In manners but obviously don’t suffer fools. Where did it all go wrong ?? 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Us irish/ northern irish were the niggers of the uk. 

I’m the wog here mate…..and do you know what, that’s completely fine.

I have this secret weapon if anyone is rude or nasty, it’s called a “f**k off prick” ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Wolfdog91 said:

I'll tell y'all I live under a rock. Haven't had a TV in my house in close to three years now , just wifi my phone and laptop, don't go out a ton other than work and see some freinds now and then, but I swear it never surprises me how predictable the media is. Don't consider my self "woke" or something but it's just I've seen patterns and their almost always the same.

So long story short theirs a crisis at our southern border....again.....for like the third time in the last two years.... this time is hatians, how thousands of Haitians managed to get to the southern border is still a little foggy to me but there trying to cross illegally , so yeah. Anyhow been seeing posts on facebook talking about how we should help and how the US hate black people and this is proof yadda yadda yadda  and I tell my self " man there's gonna be some pictures of something soon " Sure enough some pictures have come out of some border patrol agents on horse back ( horse are some of the best means of transport in alot of areas around the border)  running down on some Hatians trying to cross the river. And of course they make sure to key in on the one white guy whose cut up like a good ole boy grabbing at a dude. Some are saying he had a bull whip ,even though the pictures clearly shows that just his reins ( sorry I know some of y'all get a little hard at the idea of runnin down some brown people with whip and all that but yeah not just reins)Screenshot_20210924-112106_1.png.4f938d935a0e848ecb6bfc178d3cf2c3.png and if course everyone is talking about how to can see the "hate in his face" and it's just a complete race baiting emotional hook. And it happens like every time. No one wants to talk about how thousands more illegals are gonna impact the country ( and look if your gonna come over here illegally with the prospect of getting your citizenship and being a productive citizen fine, more power too you , I know plenty of Mexicans who did that and their wonderful, hard working ,folk but honestly what percentage of people coming over are really gonna do that ?) nope we gotta make a big massive fuss over probably the one white guy ( border patrol is like 60% Hispanic last time I checked) in the squad looking mean....Don't get me wrong I feel for them folk but this country has enough goin on right now to but leeme stop before I'm called a race traitor and folk are trying to send me death threats....again. Christ I wish they would change it up some...

FB_IMG_1632502427958.jpg.c788a933a0b973a3eb3396d7b548bd6b.jpgFB_IMG_1632502439120.jpg.a1bf12402f26029eb0edae8d809bbda1.jpgFB_IMG_1632502441496.jpg.f9db5e899fc0d88cad6b51d9a669b044.jpgFB_IMG_1632502444479.jpg.c0bce1d935d3893331ac67c26c993c4a.jpgFB_IMG_1632502448614.jpg.feb5f73b7d51b0a159a08c04424d52fc.jpg

Also if we could not go off on racial biased tangets that would be great , seriously I've learned more synonyms for the n word in some of these thread to last me a life time ?

What you saying then it's not wrong to want to stop the dregs of the third world entering your country wait for the pictures of the woman and child that comes next

• Like 1

Wolfdog your as southern as cornbread.? ? We have a different mindset.Be thankful for it.

Most of America's  problems stem from the breakdown of family.The ones who are mostly  stirring the pot are white middle class women who don't know what poor is.If their husband's would grow testicles and tell the wife to shut up and sit down we would have a much better country overnight.Just my opinion.

• Like 8

decent series with a bit of Cow action ??

Haitians weren't even told they were going back to Haiti, most hadn't been there for years and had been travelling up through South America. At the end of the day a government has a duty to protect its borders, the UK has similar issues, migrants travelling all the way through Europe , when they should stop at the first safe country, then gathering in Calais where an endless supply of boats are supplied, then the RNLI funded by the tax payer runs taxi service along with the navy. The EU and Merkel failed when they welcomed a million unchecked Arabs to flood into their countries, after countless terrorist attacks and rapes and murders you'd think someone might say this isn't a great idea. Now we've got an arrival of Afgans, many of whom may have helped allied forces or worked for Brit / US army but this is what you get when you can't stop sticking your nose in other countries business, Taliban back in , chopping off hands and execution starting up next week I believe.

• Like 4