So predictable "Racism" at the Border

I'll tell y'all I live under a rock. Haven't had a TV in my house in close to three years now , just wifi my phone and laptop, don't go out a ton other than work and see some freinds now and then, but I swear it never surprises me how predictable the media is. Don't consider my self "woke" or something but it's just I've seen patterns and their almost always the same.

So long story short theirs a crisis at our southern border....again.....for like the third time in the last two years.... this time is hatians, how thousands of Haitians managed to get to the southern border is still a little foggy to me but there trying to cross illegally , so yeah. Anyhow been seeing posts on facebook talking about how we should help and how the US hate black people and this is proof yadda yadda yadda  and I tell my self " man there's gonna be some pictures of something soon " Sure enough some pictures have come out of some border patrol agents on horse back ( horse are some of the best means of transport in alot of areas around the border)  running down on some Hatians trying to cross the river. And of course they make sure to key in on the one white guy whose cut up like a good ole boy grabbing at a dude. Some are saying he had a bull whip ,even though the pictures clearly shows that just his reins ( sorry I know some of y'all get a little hard at the idea of runnin down some brown people with whip and all that but yeah not just reins)Screenshot_20210924-112106_1.png.4f938d935a0e848ecb6bfc178d3cf2c3.png and if course everyone is talking about how to can see the "hate in his face" and it's just a complete race baiting emotional hook. And it happens like every time. No one wants to talk about how thousands more illegals are gonna impact the country ( and look if your gonna come over here illegally with the prospect of getting your citizenship and being a productive citizen fine, more power too you , I know plenty of Mexicans who did that and their wonderful, hard working ,folk but honestly what percentage of people coming over are really gonna do that ?) nope we gotta make a big massive fuss over probably the one white guy ( border patrol is like 60% Hispanic last time I checked) in the squad looking mean....Don't get me wrong I feel for them folk but this country has enough goin on right now to but leeme stop before I'm called a race traitor and folk are trying to send me death threats....again. Christ I wish they would change it up some...

FB_IMG_1632502427958.jpg.c788a933a0b973a3eb3396d7b548bd6b.jpgFB_IMG_1632502439120.jpg.a1bf12402f26029eb0edae8d809bbda1.jpgFB_IMG_1632502441496.jpg.f9db5e899fc0d88cad6b51d9a669b044.jpgFB_IMG_1632502444479.jpg.c0bce1d935d3893331ac67c26c993c4a.jpgFB_IMG_1632502448614.jpg.feb5f73b7d51b0a159a08c04424d52fc.jpg

Also if we could not go off on racial biased tangets that would be great , seriously I've learned more synonyms for the n word in some of these thread to last me a life time ?

Edited by Wolfdog91
  • Like 9
  • Wolfdog91 changed the title to So predictable "Racism" at the Border

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll tell y'all I live under a rock. Haven't had a TV in my house in close to three years now , just wifi my phone and laptop, don't go out a ton other than work and see some freinds now and then, but

They look the f***ing part! Great stuff. Nothing against the Haitians like, I'm just happy that there’s still cowboy shit going on.

Wolfdog your as southern as cornbread.? ? We have a different mindset.Be thankful for it. Most of America's  problems stem from the breakdown of family.The ones who are mostly  stirring the pot a

Posted Images

I wondered how they got to the border too when I seen a clip on the news last night mate.

There was the normal dem politicians (black lady) saying how it was like slavers beating slaves back into the river blah blah blah…..I just switched off then.

But, I completely agree with your post……regardless of the race angle, these people will bring nothing you need to the party.

One look at their own shithouse of a country tells you all you need to know.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

They look the f***ing part! Great stuff.

Nothing against the Haitians like, I'm just happy that there’s still cowboy shit going on.

Wish I had a go pro last time we caught feral cows. You would have loved to see them boys working with those horses and dogs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Wolfdog91 said:

Wish I had a go pro last time we caught feral cows. You would have loved to see them boys working with those horses and dogs.

I’ve seen how dangerous them things can be from bits and bats I’ve seen on social media of it in AUS. Absolutely lethal creatures.

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

You watching Yellowstone!? f***ing fantastic television!

Yes mate, he would be like “Haitians ?…….what Haitians ?…….no Haitians here!” Lol ? 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, WILF said:

I wondered how they got to the border too when I seen a clip on the news last night mate.

There was the normal dem politicians (black lady) saying how it was like slavers beating slaves back into the river blah blah blah…..I just switched off then.

But, I completely agree with your post……regardless of the race angle, these people will bring nothing you need to the party.

One look at their own shithouse of a country tells you all you need to know.

Yeah man I don't get how people can't see though the bullshit honestly. Dad always calls it a "Plantation Mindset" 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

I’ve seen how dangerous them things can be from bits and bats I’ve seen on social media of it in AUS. Absolutely lethal creatures.

I think I got some good still shots of some Aussie cow catching somwhere ,if I find em I'll post em. Those boys are on a whole different level. 

1 minute ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Yeah man I don't get how people can't see though the bullshit honestly. Dad always calls it a "Plantation Mindset" 

He is spot on mate, it’s a disease over here…..I wouldn’t mind, but we didn’t even have any plantations ! ? 

Just now, WILF said:

Yes mate, he would be like “Haitians ?…….what Haitians ?…….no Haitians here!” Lol ? 

He’d soon reverse the direction of Haitian flow over that border!

I haven’t seen any of the new season yet. It’s a bit of a twat getting hold of it in the uk in real time. Got to find a decent pirate stream.

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

He is spot on mate, it’s a disease over here…..I wouldn’t mind, but we didn’t even have any plantations ! ? 

I mean y'all had work houses and everything thing I learned about them and the factories at the turn of the century is why I think if prefer the field life ?

2 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

I mean y'all had work houses and everything thing I learned about them and the factories at the turn of the century is why I think if prefer the field life ?

Workhouses we’re for our own people mate.

We didn’t have black slavery to speak of, in fact we only just finished paying the compensation bill for ending slavery in western world.

No need to thank me ?

• Like 2