Jump to content

do not panic there is no fuel left ffs


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

 

🇬🇧 “keep calm and carry on”….
 

Yeah right :laugh:

We ain’t that nation anymore mate, that nation is dead…….shame on us.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

Britain is the richest 3rd world nation in the world, we spent 70 years importing the 3rd world and we got it ! 
A country devoid of the principals, shared identity, sense of nation and bonds of blood that once made us the greatest country on the face of the earth.

Now we are like some dog eat dog tin pot African state, all looking to be savage to each other for the last bowl of rice.

We are a total f***ing embarrassment sometimes to ourselves.

I have always been proud as punch to be an Englishman but I ain’t proud of this shit…..not just this particular thing but the whole f***ing lot and how we crack on, head down, arse up, f**k everyone else.

Britain is in the debt hole to the tune of 8000 years if we stopped the clock today and paid off a million quid a day !!……8000 years !!

When is somebody going to realise that the sums ain’t adding up and the way we are heading is a f***ing  disaster ! 
 

None of what we are living on exists, we are debasing ourselves as people daily to support this total f***ing fallacy……we refuse to believe we can change our path or our outcomes.

f**k sake, just stop……

Smaller, poorer, nicer…..because “big”, rich and f****d isn’t working.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a very very small issue and then it got deliberately leaked to the press by a combination of a pro remain HGV union and BP both of whom had been lobbing without success to allow more foreign drivers into GB and needed to make the problem worse to force the governments hand rather than just pay drivers better and train more of them. This issue has been going on since the last lockdown ended and everyone got back in their cars but no one even noticed but good old MSM coupled with the complete lack of intelligence of many of the public cause a major headache on Thursday night. Bingo more visas for foreign drivers. Can always rely on the predictability of stupidity. This didn’t just happen on Thursday evening even going on for months and months…

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Britain is the richest 3rd world nation in the world, we spent 70 years importing the 3rd world and we got it ! 
A country devoid of the principals, shared identity, sense of nation and bonds of blood that once made us the greatest country on the face of the earth.

Now we are like some dog eat dog tin pot African state, all looking to be savage to each other for the last bowl of rice.

We are a total f***ing embarrassment sometimes to ourselves.

I have always been proud as punch to be an Englishman but I ain’t proud of this shit…..not just this particular thing but the whole f***ing lot and how we crack on, head down, arse up, f**k everyone else.

Britain is in the debt hole to the tune of 8000 years if we stopped the clock today and paid off a million quid a day !!……8000 years !!

When is somebody going to realise that the sums ain’t adding up and the way we are heading is a f***ing  disaster ! 
 

None of what we are living on exists, we are debasing ourselves as people daily to support this total f***ing fallacy……we refuse to believe we can change our path or our outcomes.

f**k sake, just stop……

Smaller, poorer, nicer…..because “big”, rich and f****d isn’t working.

My sentiments exactly, theres some prick on this or another thread posting that we need a constant stream of immigrants to keep the country going but when I ask him why he fcks off and cant/wont answer, if we/this country put our minds to it we could be the greatest country in the World again, not conquering other countries but by innovation and pure bloody mindedness, unfortunately thats not what the World leaders have in store for us..☹️

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Also be funny when people can't get to work because they can't get fuel, sites running low because vans have no diesel. Thing is when petrol stations get fuel again it will happen all over again. I've asked in a couple garages now when they will be getting a delivery and the answer is we just don't know because the whole country needs it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, WILF said:

We ain’t that nation anymore mate, that nation is dead…….shame on us.

My point exactly mate. I’ve nothing but contempt for this mentality. And I know you blame the government for it, which I understand, but we all make a decision, and too many a choosing to behave like c**ts.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

My point exactly mate. I’ve nothing but contempt for this mentality. And I know you blame the government for it, which I understand, but we all make a decision, and too many a choosing to behave like c**ts.

I do blame to government mate because they make policy and create the conditions but I also realise I and we have to take our share of the blame because ultimately we keep electing these people and buy in wholeheartedly to the model they create.

Im not escaping my share of the blame and neither can anyone else.

Edited by WILF
Fat fingers ! L
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I,m gutted I filled up my van on Friday, never even realised there was a problem, I,d quite enjoy a week off I had 57 miles left when I pulled in the garage got 570 now so know good reason for time off, oh well may have to go to plan b and catch covid 😂😂😂😂

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here’s a little experiment to try……

Next time it’s a local or National Election and folks are complaining say to them “Well, don’t vote for Labour or Tory, vote for someone else”

They will say to you “Who else is there to vote for?” Guaranteed ! 
 

There are 400 registered political parties in the U.K. ……400 ! 
All anyone has to do is vote for anyone of 398 of them ! 
It’s as hard as that.

Thats the level of…….well, I don’t know what you call it ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Here’s a little experiment to try……

Next time it’s a local or National Election and folks are complaining say to them “Well, don’t vote for Labour or Tory, vote for someone else”

They will say to you “Who else is there to vote for?” Guaranteed ! 
 

There are 400 registered political parties in the U.K. ……400 ! 
All anyone has to do is vote for anyone of 398 of them ! 
It’s as hard as that.

Thats the level of…….well, I don’t know what you call it ?

Who else do I vote for ? Is victor Oban running ? Il vote fir him if he’s in the fold 😎

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Who else do I vote for ? Is victor Oban running ? Il vote fir him if he’s in the fold 😎

And there you have it mate, if Hungary can do it then?…..well, you know the craic 👍

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...