do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

13 hours ago, Greb147 said:

The key point is they are here though WILF and as much as it pains you they are here to stay. 

Cancer is here to stay but you hope that one day a miracle happens....you certainly dont promote it !!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Cancer is here to stay but you hope that one day a miracle happens....you certainly dont promote it !!

I agree and it's disgusting how they are trying to influence us to change our ways when it's them who should be changing their ways to suit us. 

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

I agree and it's disgusting how they are trying to influence us to change our ways when it's them who should be changing their ways to suit us. 

Thats how I feel about big business thinking we should base our independence/choice on whether or not it suits them, when truth be told business will adjust to suit the political climate....

3 minutes ago, Borr said:

Thats how I feel about big business thinking we should base our independence/choice on whether or not it suits them, when truth be told business will adjust to suit the political climate....

Business will base its policy on the market mate, nothing else….who ever is spending the most money with them wins.

Like electric cars, if nobody buys them they won’t make them…..the bit in our hands is how much we are prepared to suffer for our convictions ?

• Like 1
On 26/09/2021 at 11:25, Borr said:

I can remember prebrexit them saying they'd be no abattoir vets as they were all Bulgarian Porto etc, so what happened there then? How long does it take to train as a tanker driver? Surely there's a good few in the pipeline, I saw a chap under training at a fuel garage about a month ago. The industry is responsible in my view, and should be penalised accordingly, maybe compulsory training scheme at a cost to board members for adversely affecting the economy in their incompetence......

Fuel drivers need to be ADR qualified this takes approximately 1 week on a intense course and a refresher has to be taken after 5 years (ADR is a euro directive, it used to a hazpak that took a day to complete!) . What is not being reported is a great deal of fuel tanker drivers lost their ADR's during the lockdown and could not or did not want to take their refreshers. The average age of a HGV driver in the UK is 54 and as the ADR is not easy to pass a number have decided not to renew and take advantage of the current situation and switch to standard haulage. Also companies fuel tankering companies like Hoyers who were paying a premium had drivers on time slots where they had to hit them or they would lose bonuses etc, this has now come back and bit them on the ass as general haulage are paying the same or in some cases much more.

I think its all a bit convenient during lockdown people weren't using fuel and there are now massive stockpiles what better way to get rid of the stock piles than creating a panic whilst filling government coffers with the 60p a litre they pocket!    

• Like 3