do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

1 or 2 is no problem, 1 or 2 hundred or thousand is the death of an area.

We all know that to be true mate.

I'm not denying that, I'm saying when you look, you can't judge all the same ;)

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

Just now, king said:

They are taught from being abused kids that abusing kids and family members is normal...you don't seem to be grasping that fact mate...plain English...they sexualy abuse there family members and drug up teenagers and sexualy abuse them..

You and me are the same..they ain't like us ? that's the point that you are missing..

I'm not missing no point mate, and we both know that not all are like that, I should imagine most are not like that. 

And yes we have a problem in some areas, but we can't deport them when like I said they are generations deep. 

Just now, Greb147 said:

I'm not missing no point mate, and we both know that not all are like that, I should imagine most are not like that. 

And yes we have a problem in some areas, but we can't deport them when like I said they are generations deep. 

Mate..they are like that ffs open your eyes man..they hate you and me..they will happily hold there hand open when you buy things in there shops and give you a false smile..but behind closed doors they are dirty cnuts that think nothing of a using family members in a sexual way...

Now you might want to ignore that fact..but it is fact...

You and me are different from them..you ain't grasping it...

8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Thinking the latest boat landing folk are licking ther lips at wats on offer lol  the  comebacks from the woke police isn’t in the same league as the shithole they came from 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, king said:

Mate..they are like that ffs open your eyes man..they hate you and me..they will happily hold there hand open when you buy things in there shops and give you a false smile..but behind closed doors they are dirty cnuts that think nothing of a using family members in a sexual way...

Now you might want to ignore that fact..but it is fact...

You and me are different from them..you ain't grasping it...

Who's they? 

Are we talking about Pakistani, Indian, Caribbean or do you label them all the same? 

And I'm not sure how you're privy to everyone of these people? 

6 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I'm not denying that, I'm saying when you look, you can't judge all the same ;)

I think it’s a hard mindset for folks mate, it’s tiring.

It’s much easier to accept and like people than to resent their presence because you are aware of a bigger disaster related to that presence.

I have no doubt we will accept and tolerate and welcome ourselves out of existence.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Just now, Greb147 said:

Who's they? 

Are we talking about Pakistani, Indian, Caribbean or do you label them all the same? 

And I'm not sure how you're privy to everyone of these people? 

Feck mate..listen you ain't a thick cnut so stop acting like you are..

You and me ain't obsessed with the Christian Bible.. as in we don't live by what's said in the bible..

They are obsessed by the Koran and live by it every single second.minute.day all there lives..who has you know is a dirty pedophile as the top man...

Like I said but you can't grasp the fact that we are different...

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s much easier to accept and like people than to resent their presence because you are aware of a bigger disaster related to that presence.

I have no doubt we will accept and tolerate and welcome ourselves out of existence.

And don’t the other gang know that  Trojan horse  works out well 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

We have all been guilty of that at some point let's be honest. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, king said:

Feck mate..listen you ain't a thick cnut so stop acting like you are..

You and me ain't obsessed with the Christian Bible.. as in we don't live by what's said in the bible..

They are obsessed by the Koran and live by it every single second.minute.day all there lives..who has you know is a dirty pedophile as the top man...

Like I said but you can't grasp the fact that we are different...

At least single out Muslims then mate cos migrants tend to get banded together over here. 

And of course we are different, I can grasp that quite easily. 

7 minutes ago, WILF said:

No one tells me I'm not British! No one! My kids are and will be.

I've mates who are blacker and browner than white and they're more British than most. You cannot look at the cover mate. I get what you are saying and I feel it. War is coming, we have to teach ours to fight but for the right reason!

9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

At least single out Muslims then mate cos migrants tend to get banded together over here. 

And of course we are different, I can grasp that quite easily. 

I don't give them £1 of my money and haven't for years and years..feck there shops and taxis and stinking market stalls..

They hate you and me mate..and that's a fact...give them feck all...

Imagine if everyone thought the same.and acted the same in the uk..

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, king said:

Here you go greb..grooming gangs uk Google search images....its full of the dirty cnuts...

Screenshot_20211002-194726_Chrome.jpg.2c2017cf7a25295276ad1116fba1b088.jpgScreenshot_20211002-194718_Chrome.jpg.6f0554334c0ca7b3a16eba2d710e891a.jpgScreenshot_20211002-194711_Chrome.jpg.60eb5234510aba8d4a0dbeeff2c95236.jpgScreenshot_20211002-194705_Chrome.jpg.1d938dc8b206ed509fe22289d59298f3.jpgScreenshot_20211002-194658_Chrome.jpg.4b21afade0edbbf5effc3ff33be3cb72.jpg

Cheers mate but that ain't news to me, they should all be put in front of a firing squad. 

What more is there to say on the matter, punish those Muslims that weren't involved?