do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

On 29/09/2021 at 15:24, Greyman said:

Because if he hadn’t spent it all on silly cars and holidays he could be taking his foot off the gas now, instead of treading water till the grave, I go to work keeps me fit  healthy and out from under her feet , but if all the fuel runs out or the next lockdown arrives I won’t be crying about being skint and how unfair it all is as I,ve made provisions, so I will enjoy a few months wandering the countryside, I know we are all very different, but I calculate most things into days of work, so the 60k Audi that you need to go to the shops in and do the school run, equates to about 2 years graft, Were as my £500 runner cost me a weeks work, so therefore I can take two years off or have a car , to me it’s a no brainier, but I,m obviously wired a bit different to most ??

You completely missed the point of what i was saying mate......i wasnt talking about peoples personal life economics im talking about the fact that we are fortunate enough to live in a nation rich enough to serve the waifs and strays from across the globe.....Dave the dustman off the plot shouldnt feel guilty about watching the game on a saturday or driving a decent motor.

21 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

I’m sure that’s true. But panic buying and battering each other over queue jumping ...... I’m not sure you can level that one on the immigrants. 

No i agree.....ive seen the well behaved,well organised orderly queue's non whites form while looting shops and destroying neighbourhoods in times of panic and despair.......its something all us uncivilised white people can really admire and learn from.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

No i agree.....ive seen the well behaved,well organised orderly queue's non whites form while looting shops and destroying neighbourhoods in times of panic and despair.......its something all us uncivilised white people can really admire and learn from.

So. . . . you are genuinely . . . . levelling the whole stock piling of fuel and fighting at the fuel pumps over some perceived fuel shortage . . . . . . . .. by white people . . . . . at the immigrants? So am I right in understanding this - is it only really immigrants who are doing it just we are blaming the whites. . . . or is it that the whites have been influenced by those nasty darkies.

When will you lot accept that both c**ts, and good folk, come in all colours. 

• Haha 1

People’s mentality changes in times of hardship or supposed hardship it becomes survival of the fittest…..funny to sit back giving no fucks in the world listening to all the stories an people loosing there shit 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

When will you lot accept that both c**ts, and good folk, come in all colours. 

I totally accept that and what you have to admit is that when we imported the 3rd world we didn’t raise those people up, we lowered ourselves down…..simple as that.

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

I totally accept that and what you have to admit is that when we imported the 3rd world we didn’t raise those people up, we lowered ourselves down…..simple as that.

To blame race is complete ignorance, to blame culture makes perfect sense, colour does not signify anything, personally I'd be ashamed if my children were as prejudice as me .....

• Like 2
On 30/09/2021 at 13:06, Greyman said:

Not singling you out mate it’s a generational thing, but think this sums up my thinking quite well, i,m not trying to impress or get liked by no one which is why I,m cash rich, my knob touch,s the bottom of a pint glass so I don’t need a silly car to get attention ?????

Lol have you seen joe Rogans car collection ?? 

24 minutes ago, Borr said:

To blame race is complete ignorance, to blame culture makes perfect sense, colour does not signify anything, personally I'd be ashamed if my children were as prejudice as me .....

That is about the most sensible thing anyone had ever said on here with regard to all of these racial debates. 

35 minutes ago, Borr said:

Doesn't culture mostly follow race? 

Like knifing the fcuk ouuta each other (knife culture) seems to be favoured by black folk. 

And surely if its predominantly blacks that are doing it then you can't not bring race into it. 

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, Borr said:

We share nothing culturally with Africans, Arabs or Asians……at all.

Of course it’s to do with race.

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

That is about the most sensible thing anyone had ever said on here with regard to all of these racial debates. 

If genetic inheritance plays no part in how a breed type is then you could fully expect to be able to “teach” a Pomeranian to be a Pit Bull !

Its complete and utter nonsense to discount generic inheritance, that’s why Lagos looks like Lagos and Vienna looks like Vienna ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, WILF said:

We share nothing culturally with Africans, Arabs or Asians……at all.

Of course it’s to do with race.

And every area in every city they are is a shit hole as soon as they occupy it all town have an area over run and downtrodden from them 

• Like 4