do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

12 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Im pretty far gone, so bear with me . . . . . but can you do me  favour, What is this British cukutre you speak of? IM not doubting it, but for a reasoned debate, we need clarification. So to WILF, AND Any other patriots, what is being britsih, what is the picture you paint of our culture? In a paragraph, can you describe our culture and our britishness. Id just like to know what it is to you? This thing we are defending.

PS I apologise for any spelling errors i can just abut see and I'm relying on auto correct.

8004968E-F7C8-4617-AB85-B3DE23F3D2E2.jpeg

• Like 2

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

Just now, SheepChaser said:

Wow epic come back. You guys are like debating with 8 year olds sometimes.

Now I’m waiting for the “I know you are but what am I” ? 

Just asking ,"epic cum back?" Ask your mum for that ! 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Wow epic come back. You guys are like debating with 8 year olds sometimes.

Now I’m waiting for the “I know you are but what am I” ? 

Are you trying to tell us that race makes no difference and its only culture that sets us apart?? 

What does GB mean to me ?

The highlands in the winter , Inverness , fishing boats , oil rigs “ those in peril on the sea” cape wrath , skyfall , local hero , Viking orkneys , “over the sea to Skye “ “mull of kintyre “ monarch of the glen , whisky , fort William , glencoe , lurchers crag , bothies , balmoral , the A9 , Glasgow , the Clyde shipyards , the old firm , haggis , irn bru, embra , Hogmanay , old town , the black bull , banshee labyrinth , train spotting , proclaimers , forth road bridge , Thomas Telford , the A1 , the borders , textiles , the reivers, Richard Nixon , Neil Armstrong , billy graham , kinmont Willie , bonnie Prince Charlie , the ferry , Galloway forest, George best , King Billy , orange walks , no surrender, we haven’t gone away you know , good friday, Bobby sands , Ian Paisley , Holland and Wolfe , titanic , faugh a ballagh, Tim Collins , the solway , Carlisle castle , Hadrian’s wall , Berwick , the charltons , Newcastle bigg market , the Northumbria coast , Alnwick , ship yards , industry , the coal mines , the strike , chicken Parmesan , James cook blade runner , Ridley Scott , North Yorkshire moors , settle to Carlisle , the lakes , Lancaster railway bridge , Manchester , the smiths , Madchester , oasis , the canals, theatre of dreams ,Liverpool , “ferry cross the Mersey “ “I wanna hold your hand “ YNWA , JFT96 , ladies day , big hair , bigger heels , Blackpool on bank holiday , Wigan pier , M62 , rugby league , Paul Sculthorpe , “marching on together “ York , Jorvik Britain , dairy cows , hull bush hares , Humber bridge , fields of gold , Lincoln cathedral , the fens , the wash , RNLI , Alan partridge , Ed sheeran, Norfolk broads , warm Saturday afternoons , Cambridge universities, Birmingham , Black Country , “Real Madrid “ Staffordshire bull terriers , north Wales , Anglesey , the beacons , max Boyce “duw it’s hard “ patterDale’s and bull crosses , the mines , the valleys , castle Martin , Celtic manor , PT , Tom Jones , rugby , Shane Williams , millennium Stadium , Gary speed , Ryan Giggs , JPR Williams , Ken ,isimbard kingdom Brunel , Swindon , the m4 the office , the downs , west end girls , pearly kings and queens , Wembley , the shard , east Enders , Windsor castle Buckingham palace , great fire , culciester , dartford crossing Samuel peyps, Chaucer , Canterbury tales , sink ports , d day , Normandy landings , Arnhem , goose green , sandhurst , 66 , east India company , Devon , Weymouth , bridges , harriers , the Jurassic coast , Plymouth , the pilgrims , oxford spires , Stratford upon Avon , Mini Coopers, whickers world , terry Wogan , winston Churchill , Margaret thatcher , paddy mayne , Bobby Moore, last night of the proms , cup final day , Wimbledon , James bond , Michael Caine , QE2 , Rule Britannia!   

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

No but behaviour does. 

Happens in the animal kingdom all the time, are we saying that doesn't happen with humans. 

Yes but behaviour is a mixture genetic and environmental influences, we can't just blame everything on our DNA. 

56 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

What does GB mean to me ?

The highlands in the winter , Inverness , fishing boats , oil rigs “ those in peril on the sea” cape wrath , skyfall , local hero , Viking orkneys , “over the sea to Skye “ “mull of kintyre “ monarch of the glen , whisky , fort William , glencoe , lurchers crag , bothies , balmoral , the A9 , Glasgow , the Clyde shipyards , the old firm , haggis , irn bru, embra , Hogmanay , old town , the black bull , banshee labyrinth , train spotting , proclaimers , forth road bridge , Thomas Telford , the A1 , the borders , textiles , the reivers, Richard Nixon , Neil Armstrong , billy graham , kinmont Willie , bonnie Prince Charlie , the ferry , Galloway forest, George best , King Billy , orange walks , no surrender, we haven’t gone away you know , good friday, Bobby sands , Ian Paisley , Holland and Wolfe , titanic , faugh a ballagh, Tim Collins , the solway , Carlisle castle , Hadrian’s wall , Berwick , the charltons , Newcastle bigg market , the Northumbria coast , Alnwick , ship yards , industry , the coal mines , the strike , chicken Parmesan , James cook blade runner , Ridley Scott , North Yorkshire moors , settle to Carlisle , the lakes , Lancaster railway bridge , Manchester , the smiths , Madchester , oasis , the canals, theatre of dreams ,Liverpool , “ferry cross the Mersey “ “I wanna hold your hand “ YNWA , JFT96 , ladies day , big hair , bigger heels , Blackpool on bank holiday , Wigan pier , M62 , rugby league , Paul Sculthorpe , “marching on together “ York , Jorvik Britain , dairy cows , hull bush hares , Humber bridge , fields of gold , Lincoln cathedral , the fens , the wash , RNLI , Alan partridge , Ed sheeran, Norfolk broads , warm Saturday afternoons , Cambridge universities, Birmingham , Black Country , “Real Madrid “ Staffordshire bull terriers , north Wales , Anglesey , the beacons , max Boyce “duw it’s hard “ patterDale’s and bull crosses , the mines , the valleys , castle Martin , Celtic manor , PT , Tom Jones , rugby , Shane Williams , millennium Stadium , Gary speed , Ryan Giggs , JPR Williams , Ken ,isimbard kingdom Brunel , Swindon , the m4 the office , the downs , west end girls , pearly kings and queens , Wembley , the shard , east Enders , Windsor castle Buckingham palace , great fire , culciester , dartford crossing Samuel peyps, Chaucer , Canterbury tales , sink ports , d day , Normandy landings , Arnhem , goose green , sandhurst , 66 , east India company , Devon , Weymouth , bridges , harriers , the Jurassic coast , Plymouth , the pilgrims , oxford spires , Stratford upon Avon , Mini Coopers, whickers world , terry Wogan , winston Churchill , Margaret thatcher , paddy mayne , Bobby Moore, last night of the proms , cup final day , Wimbledon , James bond , Michael Caine , QE2 , Rule Britannia!   

All that means nothing. 

Diversity is what it's all about ?