do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So you would go without quenching your thirst after grafting all day in the middle of nowhere in your protest? 

You will sooner run out of diesel then go and fill up in a Paki petrol station?

Fair play if what you say is true but life is full of dreamers mate. 

Be prepared mate..filling a bottle with water ain't that hard really.if you know you might not get a drink is it..

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Is that where you've got it from mate? 

Hey, we can disagree with the Koran or whatever but to label them all family fcukers off the back of that is stretching it a little. ?

Do some research mate.. 

Just now, king said:

Either give them your money or not mate..its not a hard decision to make really is it.. 

That can be difficult like I said in certain circumstances, and shite like that is a regular occurrence when you work all over Britain. ?

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

That can be difficult like I said in certain circumstances, and shite like that is a regular occurrence when you work all over Britain. ?

That's fair enough mate..but using a local 1 all the time ain't for me...feck em give them nothing...

Im pretty far gone, so bear with me . . . . . but can you do me  favour, What is this British cukutre you speak of? IM not doubting it, but for a reasoned debate, we need clarification. So to WILF, AND Any other patriots, what is being britsih, what is the picture you paint of our culture? In a paragraph, can you describe our culture and our britishness. Id just like to know what it is to you? This thing we are defending.

PS I apologise for any spelling errors i can just abut see and I'm relying on auto correct.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Im pretty far gone, so bear with me . . . . . but can you do me  favour, What is this British cukutre you speak of? IM not doubting it, but for a reasoned debate, we need clarification. So to WILF, AND Any other patriots, what is being britsih, what is the picture you paint of our culture? In a paragraph, can you describe our culture and our britishness. Id just like to know what it is to you? This thing we are defending.

PS I apologise for any spelling errors i can just abut see and I'm relying on auto correct.

Easy, I can do it in a word…..gentility !

Edited by WILF

The finest cuisine in the world ,great at war ,some of the world's finest brains,inventors ,industrialists,scientists. 

When ever I've been away ,that lovely feeling as the planes wheels touch the ground in the UK of being Home ,back in this Great country ,(despite all the shit bits !)

• Like 2
6 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

I will say one thing for the spelling mistake, the word “Cukture”…….I don’t know if that’s deliberately funny or just ironic ! Lol ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, WILF said:

I will say one thing for the spelling mistake, the word “Cukture”…….I don’t know if that’s deliberately funny or just ironic ! Lol ? 

I hope that word goes in the dictionary, there's plenty of it about ! ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, kanny said:
WWW.BRUSSELSTIMES.COM

"If we want the shop shelves to remain filled in the future, then extra drivers are urgently...

?

Oh dear. When did Belgium leave the EU?

As an aside…, there was a bit of ‘panic buying’ of fuel up here for a few hours two weeks past Friday, which subsided when a handful of nutters had all filled up. WTAF is going on in the South?

49 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Oh dear. When did Belgium leave the EU?

As an aside…, there was a bit of ‘panic buying’ of fuel up here for a few hours two weeks past Friday, which subsided when a handful of nutters had all filled up. WTAF is going on in the South?

Basically the fuel company’s put out an article with the help of MSM saying there was a fuel shortage and as they predicted the sheep reacted and all rushed out and bought up all the old fuel that they were unable to sell during lockdown also cleaned out all the e5 fuel that people with older motors needed allowing the fuel suppliers to put up the price overnight and recoup any losses made during lockdown, simple manipulation of the masses to balance the books of big business, sound familiar ?????

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1