do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

I can say a cocker spaniel behaves like a cocker spaniel and an African behaves like an African.

Thats just reality 

So to clarify you only have problems with sub-saharans and certain asian people? 

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

And there you have it, they are your so you deal with it…..that don’t mean you have to accept everyone else too.

I don't accept anyone!

If they are cool, I'll go with it.

I have a new mate, I met a few weeks ago, from Ghania. Told him I have no idea who you are and trust comes later ;)

20211002_185206.jpg.ed757c1257fa48eb285f4cefd82a8e7c.jpg

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

So to clarify you only have problems with sub-saharans and certain asian people? 

I have a problem with trying to force these people into our western civilisations because it’s not working and everyone is suffering.

Its not working because we are fundamentally different.

I don’t have a problem with them at all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, mushroom said:

I don't accept anyone!

If they are cool, I'll go with it.

I have a new mate, I met a few weeks ago, from Ghania. Told him I have no idea who you are and trust comes later ;)

20211002_185206.jpg.ed757c1257fa48eb285f4cefd82a8e7c.jpg

Sounds quiet romantic mate ! ? 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

I can say a cocker spaniel behaves like a cocker spaniel and an African behaves like an African.

Thats just reality 

And I say bollocks. Most Pakistanis didn't want the imams from Wazaristan but they were let in and polluted their kids minds. Now we have a problem ?‍♂️

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I have a problem with trying to force these people into our western civilisations because it’s not working and everyone is suffering.

Its not working because we are fundamentally different.

I don’t have a problem with them at all.

Yeah forget all that, what about those that are now generations deep? 

I've told you before, they are not going anywhere, so what's the solution? 

27 minutes ago, WILF said:

And there you have it, they are yours so you deal with it…..that don’t mean you have to accept everyone else’s too.

If that 90 year old lady came to me and asked, I'd do anything for her! I've been treated right by my neighbours and I'll return the favour mate. I have done several times, looked after them. No diff to when I lived in Blighty and rapped doors offering free meat ;)

I've seen the same from all colours! Fuuck me, years ago one guy even offered me his sandals because I was pished and lost mine. Being human/having humanity isn't only for Brits!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Just because the disaster is generations old dont mean I have to stop calling it a disaster does it ? 

What’s this shit?…..Sadique Khan and his “part and parcel” nonsense ?…….nah mate, sorry ? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Just because the disaster is generations old dont mean I have to stop calling it a disaster does it ? 

What’s this shit?…..Sadique Khan and his “part and parcel” nonsense ?…….nah mate, sorry ? 

My point is you, me or anybody can call it what we want but the fact is they aren't going anywhere now that they are generations deep. 

Like the saying goes, prevention is better than the cure, we've gone past both. 

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

If that 90 year old lady came to me and asked, I'd do anything for her! I've been treated right by my neighbours and I'll return the favour mate. I have done several times, looked after them. No diff to when I lived in Blighty and rapped doors offering free meat ;)

I've seen the same from all colours! Fuuck me, years ago one guy even offered me his sandals because I was pished and lost mine. Being human/having humanity isn't only for Brits!

1 or 2 is no problem, 1 or 2 hundred or thousand is the death of an area.

We all know that to be true mate.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

My point is you, me or anybody can call it what we want but the fact is they aren't going anywhere now that they are generations deep. 

Like the saying goes, prevention is better than the cure, we've gone past both. 

We have gone past sticking kids up chimneys but I’m still quiet happy to tell anyone that it’s wrong if the subject comes up ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

They are taught from being abused kids that abusing kids and family members is normal...you don't seem to be grasping that fact mate...plain English...they sexualy abuse there family members and drug up teenagers and sexualy abuse them..

You and me are the same..they ain't like us ? that's the point that you are missing..