do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I just think for the limited resources an space this island has, we should be preserving it an ensuring our traditions an ways of life an values are kept for future generations, we are going all out to save voles on the Hebrides, an animals an folk all over the world, what about us, the good old British folk, I don’t mind the foreigners coming here if they summat to offer an accept our way if life, but very few do these days 

I agree... but you can't label every cnut the same mate ;)

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I just think for the limited resources an space this island has, we should be preserving it an ensuring our traditions an ways of life an values are kept for future generations, we are going all out to save voles on the Hebrides, an animals an folk all over the world, what about us, the good old British folk, I don’t mind the foreigners coming here if they summat to offer an accept our way if life, but very few do these days 

What is British ? And are we allowed to throw out people born here if they don’t fit into that and replace them with someone born elsewhere who holds ‘British values’? What is “our way of life”? All I hear on here is a bunch of folk reminiscing about how it was in their grans day, when it ain’t like that now, but it’s ok cos the only reason it’s not is the darkies ? not the fact that most folk in the modern world are idle, thick c**ts, obsessed with image and social media etc. The world is going down hill fast and I find it bizzare that you just blame the foreigners. Don’t you think that perhaps that’s the whole point ? Divide and conquer, let us all sit and moan about some foreign folks doing us over and wrecking our society, when in reality it’s the government, big buisness etc 

Edited by SheepChaser
4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

What is British ? And are we allowed to throw out people born here if they don’t fit into that and replace them with someone born elsewhere who holds ‘British values’? What is “our way of life”? All I hear on here is a bunch of folk reminiscing about how it was in their grans day, when it ain’t like that now, but it’s ok cos the only reason it’s not is the darkies ? not the fact that most folk in the modern world are idle, thick c**ts, obsessed with image and social media etc. The world is going down hill fast and I find it bizzare that you just blame the foreigners. Don’t you think that perhaps that’s the whole point ? Divide and conquer, let us all sit and moan about some foreign folks doing us over and wrecking our society, when in reality it’s the government, big buisness etc 

British is who we are mate! Our culture.

Many times I've experienced the prejudice, against the stereotype hooligan, fighting Brit... I just smack them and crack on ?

Jokes aside, I have, I saw in the first week I lived here, we live up to it. Even now, I can walk around Barcelona and see how people look at me, they don't come near and I'm f***ing tiny ? It's the spirit, like a fuucking horse never to be broken.

I have friends, who are Brits but not born there or lived in the culture long enough to be. They're no different to you or me, always ready for a ruck if it presents, give their seat up on the bus... It's in our veins not to back down and not to be a cnut to those less fortunate, that's in our culture! Hence why people can't understand what's happening and get angry, then it's blamed on racism and nationalism. 

Culture is culture and it influences. If I was brought up in a black family, would I not absorb that and become a twat of both sides? ?‍♂️

I love my culture, I hate what shits we have become... I will always be British, stand up, give up my seat and hold our values! My values!

2 hours ago, mushroom said:

You mean like the homegrown dickhead bully born on a council estate who intimidates every cnut he sees just because he can? Like Gnash has said before.. some people are born cnuts, like some dogs are. No matter where they come from ;)

I'm with Joe on this. A cnut is a cnut, no matter the skin colour. I'm glad I never taught my prejudices to my kids. I let them decide for themselves... same with religion or politics. 

“Homegrown”…….there’s the important phrase ;) 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

No one wants to reply to joe, because he used some big words, Some logic and some understanding of the world around him ? 

Do you deny the existence of genetic inheritance ?

Do you deny that certain breed types display the same characteristics generation after generation ?

Its a pretty simple couple of questions because I’m not good round big words ;) 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

“Homegrown”…….there’s the important word.

I've seen the bottom of the barrel from all worlds mate, I've not been far from it myself in the past tbh and I'm guessin neither have you. We can't look at a book by the cover! Otherwise I we be fuucked ?

I hate labels (unless I'm labelling that lanky, Weegie tit who falls off walls ?)

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Do you deny the existence of genetic inheritance ?

Do you deny that certain breed types display the same characteristics generation after generation ?

Its a pretty simple couple of questions because I’m not good round big words ;) 

See previous replies from me.

We are all capable of being cnuts mate, just some are more predisposed than others ;)

8 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I've seen the bottom of the barrel from all worlds mate, I've not been far from it myself in the past tbh and I'm guessin neither have you. We can't look at a book by the cover! Otherwise I we be fuucked ?

I hate labels (unless I'm labelling that lanky, Weegie tit who falls off walls ?)

My point mate is this, tonight you are going to eat your dinner and at the end you will have the dirty dishes to sort, pain in the arse but they are your dishes so you wash them up……

What you won’t do is ask everyone in your apartment block to fetch all their dirty dishes round too so you can wash those f***ing things as well.

Simple as that mate ?

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

See previous replies from me.

We are all capable of being cnuts mate, just some are more predisposed than others ;)

It’s got nothing to do with being c**ts mate, it’s to with accepting we are fundamentally different and that don’t work for either party.

Its apples and onions mate 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

My point mate is this, tonight you are goi g to eat your dinner and at the end you will have the dirty dishes to sort, pain in the arse but they are you dishes so you wash them up……

What you won’t do is ask everyone in your apartment block to fetch all their dirty dishes round too so you can wash those f***ing things as well.

Simple as that mate ?

Fuuck right off... if I could,  I'd dump them dishes on the neighbour and give the 90 year old mare a wee roger for her troubles... unfortunately you can't these days ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s got nothing to do with being c**ts mate, it’s to with accepting we are fundamentally different and that don’t work for either party.

Its apples and onions mate 

I accept that... I've said as so.

You can't label all the same, is my point!

5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Fuuck right off... if I could,  I'd dump them dishes on the neighbour and give the 90 year old mare a wee roger for her troubles... unfortunately you can't these days ?

And there you have it, they are yours so you deal with it…..that don’t mean you have to accept everyone else’s too.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
Just now, mushroom said:

I accept that... I've said as so.

You can't label all the same, is my point!

I can say a cocker spaniel behaves like a cocker spaniel and an African behaves like an African.

Thats just reality