do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

8 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Doesn't culture mostly follow race? 

Like knifing the fcuk ouuta each other (knife culture) seems to be favoured by black folk. 

And surely if its predominantly blacks that are doing it then you can't not bring race into it. 

Jocks been stabbing each other for more than my lifetime, and it's part of Spanish culture, I'd say machetes are part of Jamaican culture or Caribbean due to sugar plantations etc but realistically it's a weapon that costs little , doesn't carry a long prison sentence.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, WILF said:

We share nothing culturally with Africans, Arabs or Asians……at all.

Of course it’s to do with race.

We all drink tea ? , but I agree we seem to share very little with these cultures , but we are creations of our environment, we have our own version of morality and ethics, but we all believe in religion even if it's western gods spread by the white man, think about previous empires like the Egyptian, Mongolian etc these places have been sent backwards by their choice/lack of leaders and western foreign policy, Africans don't seem to be able to vote for anyone but a dictator in the making. Arabs are brutal but seem to have a grasp of their societies and how to rule them, using religion and brutality. Once you look at the basic people , education, opportunity we've got plenty in common , but I agree the basis of our culture differs to the extent that it makes cohabiting in the UK very difficult, we're alienated by it and Pakistani/somali etc are so insular in their communities I don't see any chance of integration and all that. If I had a time machine I'd try and stop the flood gates opening in the first place but what's the realistic answer now? I've met patriotic Brits of all creeds and tbh Brexit imo has shown more whites to be treacherous than any other race, I think the only way forward is to accept where we are impose our culture as the majority/status quo , stop religious schools, stop burkas, and just say look if you want all that there's country all around the world that only allow that. I think we need to take a stand for what we want Britain to be but have to also realise what Britain is. When I think about this problem I can't help but feel it's too late, told the missus last night if labour get in and revoke Brexit we're leaving UK. I'm starting to wish we'd headed off to aus/can for a try but probably because the news is a bit depressing ATM, I feel we need some good proud news from the media , but we're not going to get it because they're still sulking about Brexit and want to punish us all for voting without politicians or mainstream medias permission. Labour is the last thing Britain needs post Brexit , I genuinely believe government needs to start penalising industries if they don't invest in infrastructure or skill shortages/labour , you can't let haulage for example leverage government and adversely affect our economy in a profit making attempt to bring in cheaper labour costs. I'd be dishing out prison sentences to board members see if that shakes the tree a bit. Same with all the slaughter places all been moaning since Brexit, but have done nothing about it, just sat there waiting for handouts and visas, pathetic. Energy companies, millions in profit haven't had the foresight to build gas storage in the last five years, even when we ran out of co2 during world cup. So now a gas shortage as no wind for turbine productivity, so have used gas and now they can price it as scarce commodity, in turn that stopped production of fertiliser, which in turn stopped production of co2 for meat production, we need some heads to role and not just politicians but board members and investors....morning all....

• Like 4
11 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Lol have you seen joe Rogans car collection ?? 

First time I’ve watched any of his stuff mate, so don’t know much about him but it was what the guest was saying that struck a cord with me, we are all a bit hypocritical and a little selfish if we really look inwards ? 

On 27/09/2021 at 14:45, WILF said:

And just like that, despite 75 years of evidence, we were discussing who’s better out of Tory & Labour !

@ChrisJonesThis ?? mate is why only the lot burning to the ground will change anything ! 

It's almost like we're trying to understand that if we don't trust them why do we keep voting to make them bigger?

If you started cutting the public sector and letting the average bloke keep his money, and spend it on what he wants to spend it on, maybe fewer would be living hand to mouth.

Cutting benefits would make people take up the work that's available instead of having to drag labour in from other parts of the globe...

We've done this before though... It ain't changing. Either gradually or razing it to the ground. I'll just have to accept that I'm the idiot/wanker/traitor etc for leaving! :laugh:

Just keep telling yourself... Taxes are the price we pay for living in a civilised society... :rolleyes:

• Thanks 2
14 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

It's almost like we're trying to understand that if we don't trust them why do we keep voting to make them bigger?

If you started cutting the public sector and letting the average bloke keep his money, and spend it on what he wants to spend it on, maybe fewer would be living hand to mouth.

It’s the little unseen things nobody considers, round my old way quiet a lot of people have evening jobs delivering for local take always on top of their “every day” jobs…..so, not lazy b*****ds not doing enough to improve their situation, working every available hour and not having a life.

These people regularly get a tug from old bill and nicked because their motor insurance don’t cover commercial activities !!!!!!! ……..so they are trying and once again the state is saying “f**k you!”

Cutting benefits would make people take up the work that's available instead of having to drag labour in from other parts of the globe...

I don’t believe that many people actually “want” to be in receipt of benefits, if you let folks keep their money that problem would largely solve itself imho 

We've done this before though... It ain't changing. Either gradually or razing it to the ground. I'll just have to accept that I'm the idiot/wanker/traitor etc for leaving! :laugh:

A select club brother ! ? 

Just keep telling yourself... Taxes are the price we pay for living in a civilised society... :rolleyes:

You know it !

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

so they are trying and once again the state is saying “f**k you!”

It's a revenue generator, plain and simple. They get to extort money through the threat of legal penalty. You pay the fine or you suffer the consequences. One side, however, gets to change the rules any time it sees fit.

Has anyone tallied up the amount of stealth taxes in Britain yet?

14 minutes ago, WILF said:

I don’t believe that many people actually “want” to be in receipt of benefits, if you let folks keep their money that problem would largely solve itself imho

I'd agree with you if we're referring to benefits in the traditional guise.

I view benefits as redistributed taxpayers money. They dish out money without care for quality or value to greedy organisations/indivduals that seek the influence it brings.

I believe there are, and never will be, a shortage of those benefits seekers.

You know how I would solve that so no need to go over it again! :laugh:

• Like 1

went to fill up in tesco and no high octane left.could have put a sign out to save people waiting for nothing ffs.managed to fill up at esso not cheap.so decided to do my bit and make the fuel i have got last.managed 42 mpg out of the old tt going to the gunshop.normally only see about 30 - 32mpg ?

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, WILF said:

If genetic inheritance plays no part in how a breed type is then you could fully expect to be able to “teach” a Pomeranian to be a Pit Bull !

Its complete and utter nonsense to discount generic inheritance, that’s why Lagos looks like Lagos and Vienna looks like Vienna ! 

You mean like the homegrown dickhead bully born on a council estate who intimidates every cnut he sees just because he can? Like Gnash has said before.. some people are born cnuts, like some dogs are. No matter where they come from ;)

I'm with Joe on this. A cnut is a cnut, no matter the skin colour. I'm glad I never taught my prejudices to my kids. I let them decide for themselves... same with religion or politics. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, mushroom said:

You mean like the homegrown dickhead bully born on a council estate who intimidates every cnut he sees just because he can? Like Gnash has said before.. some people are born cnuts, like some dogs are. No matter where they come from ;)

I'm with Joe on this. A cnut is a cnut, no matter the skin colour. I'm glad I never taught my prejudices to my kids. I let them decide for themselves... same with religion or politics. 

No one wants to reply to joe, because he used some big words, Some logic and some understanding of the world around him ? 

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

A Cnut is a Cnut no matter the skin colour, I do get that an agree. But wouldn’t you rather it was cnuts of our kind that lived among us, an certainly among our children an there children, why are not allowed to keep our own country an values like other nations around the globe? Why are we being bastardised, an aye I know it’s happening all along but if we are that stage in humanity now where are starting to preserve an look after the things we hold dear, why can’t we start with Great Britain? 

Better the devil you know?

I'd have no imported cnuts, that's my point! But you can't look at everyone and see the same... take you, ya lanky jock tw@t... not every Jock is as misery as you and I'm a decent northerner ?