do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

Just now, Gypsydog94 said:

Yeah I know. But what I mean is how many people can actually cook nowadays and not end up chucking a shed load in the bin. But that’s the throwaway world we live in. So the demand on farmers to grow maximum produce is always going to be high. That and greed 

Food has been a 3 card trick for way too long, “cheap” subsidised food in return for making two people HAVE to work and nicking more tax off them.

Farmer don’t get the right money for his product and people have to eat shit on the fly because they ain’t got time…..it’s loose/loose for everyone except the tax man.

Exploit the land, exploit the farmer, exploit the people.

jmho 

• Like 1

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Bang them on the course and get them off their arsed to get payed handsomely for sitting on their arses.

I've heard the government are after 5000 wagon drivers to help come and get them out of the shit, you couldn't make it up could you. 

We've made our bed and we need to lay in it. 

Or alternatively wake the feck up and get out the bed ????

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Greyman said:

We have around I million unemployed, there should be none when the job market is full of jobs and wages are climbing, wren kitchens near me, £700 a week driving a van ffs, no immigrants needed just an attitude change and a belief in our own ??

Like all things mate, it ain’t just black and white is it.

Depends how many hands are helping themselves to that 700 quid? 
My pal has a really “good” job as maintenance supervisor on that big new port round my old way, he is a time served welder….skilled bloke.

I think he gets around 40,000 a year and he was telling me his family never has any spare money, ever ! 
He ain’t a big flash type, not living big or beyond his means, just a normal lad.

All he does is work to pay bills and gets very little for himself…..how f***ing soul destroying is that ? 
That ain’t right in my book mate.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Like all things mate, it ain’t just black and white is it.

Depends how many hands are helping themselves to that 700 quid? 
My pal has a really “good” job as maintenance supervisor on that big new port round my old way, he is a time served welder….skilled bloke.

I think he gets around 40,000 a year and he was telling me his family never has any spare money, ever ! 
He ain’t a big flash type, not living big or beyond his means, just a normal lad.

All he does is work to pay bills and gets very little for himself…..how f***ing soul destroying is that ? 
That ain’t right in my book mate.

I earn more than that and I can clarify I'm in the same boat. 

Admittedly we have most of the creature comforts but are far from flash, still, can we save up a substantial sum of money, can we fcuk. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I earn more than that and I can clarify I'm in the same boat. 

Admittedly we have most of the creature comforts but are far from flash, still, can we save up a substantial sum of money, can we fcuk. 

And there is one of the root causes of the problem imho mate, it’s not enough to say to someone you can have “X” amount, it ain’t no good to them if they can’t have a life…..you have to let folks keep more as well.

Is it any wonder some folks think “f**k that” ? 
Most of these “problems” are multi faceted and imho require revolutionary systemic change.

Politicians keep tweaking something that is broken because the status quo benefits them the most is bollocks, things need to start benefitting the people that elect them…..that won’t happen with any of the current group of MPs, the rot is just too ingrained imho.

Anything they are “doing” is all f***ing smoke and mirrors to say they are changing but to basically keep things the same.

Just my humble opinion 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, WILF said:

And there is one of the root causes of the problem imho mate, it’s not enough to say to someone you can have “X” amount, it ain’t no good to them if they can’t have a life…..you have to let folks keep more as well.

Is it any wonder some folks think “f**k that” ? 
Most of these “problems” are multi faceted and imho require revolutionary systemic change.

Politicians keep tweaking something that is broken because the status quo benefits them the most is bollocks, things need to start benefitting the people that elect them…..that won’t happen with any of the current group of MPs, the rot is just too ingrained imho.

Anything they are “doing” is all f***ing smoke and mirrors to say they are changing but to basically keep things the same.

Just my humble opinion 

Their first and foremost priority is to line their own pockets. 

I'm not moaning because compared to a lot of countries we have it good but do I think for one second that the Tories or whatever party have our best interests at heart, do I fcuk. 

• Like 2
Just now, Greyman said:

Council Workers just pulled up outside to replace some litter bins, not a man much under 60 yo ???

CCA103CD-EEE5-4C9E-9F40-A8B784A66C87.jpeg

CE6FC307-18E3-42BE-B972-61832657F382.jpeg

A friend of mine in Blighty is a teacher, few years back I met up with her and we was chatting.

Her son had done everything “right”……done well at school, went to uni and did well there….a model citizen.

He had just left uni and had a 20k ish student debt wrapped round him and had just had to take on a 35 year mortgage for a 1 bedroom flat !! 

Those old boys were probably young in a time when you wasn’t getting raped right, left and centre and have most of their stuff paid so don’t need big wages but what young bloke is going to come and do that when 1, it probably don’t pay enough for their demands and 2, they have been told their whole life those jobs don’t have worth ? 

We are dealing with a cancer imho, not a common cold mate ?

There is only problem to this driver shortage and that’s the fact the DVLA have a backlog of over 50,000 renewal and new applications for HGV licenses. If those useless fukctards did their job we wouldn’t be in this mess ……..

• Like 10

Isn't it about time the Government, (Boris), told all these public sector workers who are on furlough or working from home, to get back to work or lose their pay ?

It was the same when we tried to renew my grandsons passport; we were told there was a SIX MONTHS BACKLOG, and as he was at school in the Middle East he would have to go to the British embassy and apply for emergency papers if he wanted to come home !

Cheers.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

A friend of mine in Blighty is a teacher, few years back I met up with her and we was chatting.

Her son had done everything “right”……done well at school, went to uni and did well there….a model citizen.

He had just left uni and had a 20k ish student debt wrapped round him and had just had to take on a 35 year mortgage for a 1 bedroom flat !! 

Those old boys were probably young in a time when you wasn’t getting raped right, left and centre and have most of their stuff paid so don’t need big wages but what young bloke is going to come and do that when 1, it probably don’t pay enough for their demands and 2, they have been told their whole life those jobs don’t have worth ? 

We are dealing with a cancer imho, not a common cold mate ?

No one forced the young man to take out a 35 year debt, it’s part of the problem everyone wants it now and pay for it later, greb is a prime example moaning he can’t earn enough to live on yet a short while ago asking which car he should buy, Audi or merc, my answer would have been neither but one you can actually afford,  I sacrificed a lot worked my but off and payed off my mortgage as soon as possible, I,ve never owned a vehicle that cost more than a grand and most half of that, as I,ve mentioned before I am uneducated have no qualifications, and spent a few of my early years in Borstals and prison I have no family to help me in any way and have done everything myself, it’s why I have very little sympathy for anyone that is physically fit and able, if you don’t like your situation make sacrifices and change it ???

• Like 12