do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Bearfoot said:

Only decent thing in hole thread probably one of the only full time lurchers left shes looking good socks picture of health how she bread I'd guess saluki collie grey type ??I've gave up way politics . Not my bag 

Yes mate pretty much collie grey saluki as you said …….

• Like 1
1 hour ago, VOON said:

So What about this “Modular Nueclear Energy”?

I’d genuinely never thought about them until I watched the video.

So, I just did a quick “Google is your friend” and had a quick speed read and it all seemed positive.

Now, I loath the idea of nuclear because it’s lethal but based on 5 minutes of speed reading maybe it could be a compromise ? 

We need to know more about it really I suppose.

11 hours ago, VOON said:

immigrants built a lot of the UK…..not too many Paddies left in Cricklewood or Kilburn the last time I was over….Are the schemers not the issue in the UK?

The paddy’s were brought in as cheap labour, the same as I was in Germany late 80s early 90s not given houses when the natives couldn’t get one or an unfair benefits system that payed out more than wages in there home country’s, i,m guessing you live somewhere rural  and see it from a media point of view, I,m seeing it as someone that lived in a small English village, were doors were left unlocked Turned into a 3rd world shit hole were I recognise no one all the shops are foreign and old people are scared to go out at night ,this happened over 30 years in a place I thought I would never leave,  I,m not racist but believe in a level playing field not one heavily weighed in favour of anybody apart from the people that were born there, I could go on and on but I think you should get the gist 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The paddy’s were brought in as cheap labour, the same as I was in Germany late 80s early 90s not given houses when the natives couldn’t get one or an unfair benefits system that payed out more than wages in there home country’s, i,m guessing you live somewhere rural  and see it from a media point of view, I,m seeing it as someone that lived in a small English village, were doors were left unlocked Turned into a 3rd world shit hole were I recognise no one all the shops are foreign and old people are scared to go out at night ,this happened over 30 years in a place I thought I would never leave,  I,m not racist but believe in a level playing field not one heavily weighed in favour of anybody apart from the people that were born there, I could go on and on but I think you should get the gist 

They've arrested an Albanian for that

42 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Come on then lads what's the solution for this shortage of wagon drivers? 

Get everyone on the rock & roll on the course and tickety-boo? 

We have around I million unemployed, there should be none when the job market is full of jobs and wages are climbing, wren kitchens near me, £700 a week driving a van ffs, no immigrants needed just an attitude change and a belief in our own ??

• Like 6
47 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

A lot of tractors will be parked up for winter. Give them a 5th wheel dolly and crack on ?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, WILF said:

Not a dig at farmers mate, they are trapped in a system same as everyone else ??

Yeah I know. But what I mean is how many people can actually cook nowadays and not end up chucking a shed load in the bin. But that’s the throwaway world we live in. So the demand on farmers to grow maximum produce is always going to be high. That and greed 

• Like 1

Bang them on the course and get them off their arsed to get payed handsomely for sitting on their arses.

I've heard the government are after 5000 wagon drivers to help come and get them out of the shit, you couldn't make it up could you. 

We've made our bed and we need to lay in it. 

51 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Absolutely, make sure it’s worth their while then train them.

That may require multiple alterations to the system because it’s not just as simple as “make them do it” but the principal of your idea is completely sound imho ?

• Like 2