do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

2 hours ago, Borr said:

Plenty of human waste, slurry, apparently not going to be exporting as much food because of Brexit maybe we can eat it... fertiliser production stopping due to gas and oil prices , thus causing the co2 shortage for slaughter and meat packing, I believe gov has stepped in to restart it, probably subsidised by tax payer?....

There are now very small windows where you can spread muck . Farmers have to be very careful, you can’t just wait for a the field to be cut or a frosty morning anymore . It’s all to do with nitrates getting into water courses. 

• Like 1

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

I found a cracking place this morning - Swindon Truckstop. 

Going to work, low on fuel yesterday, every petrol station that I passed from Swindon to Westbury had been cleaned out. 

By the time I got home last night, I had less than 20 miles left in the tank.

I checked a few things to try to make a plan for this morning then, the lady that owns the truckstop popped up on a local FB group, saying that they still had plenty of diesel.

It's 5 miles from where I live so, I drove round there this morning in the work van - it's geared up for lorries but, they have 1 pump for smaller vehicles.

I loved the place - it's like a modern version of the places that Bandit and Snowman stopped at :yes:

....... they have a compound for the lorries to park overnight, a place to eat (the breakfast looked and smelled amazing - like a proper cafe), they do cooked lunch and dinner on site as well and, they have a bar - I bet there's no rap on the jukebox :thumbs:

......... I'll go back again when I've got more time.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I found a cracking place this morning - Swindon Truckstop. 

Going to work, low on fuel yesterday, every petrol station that I passed from Swindon to Westbury had been cleaned out. 

By the time I got home last night, I had less than 20 miles left in the tank.

I checked a few things to try to make a plan for this morning then, the lady that owns the truckstop popped up on a local FB group, saying that they still had plenty of diesel.

It's 5 miles from where I live so, I drove round there this morning in the work van - it's geared up for lorries but, they have 1 pump for smaller vehicles.

I loved the place - it's like a modern version of the places that Bandit and Snowman stopped at :yes:

....... they have a compound for the lorries to park overnight, a place to eat (the breakfast looked and smelled amazing - like a proper cafe), they do cooked lunch and dinner on site as well and, they have a bar - I bet there's no rap on the jukebox :thumbs:

......... I'll go back again when I've got more time.

There is one by my house in Avonmouth, everything from cheap rooms to a giant car wash no frills just good honest value ??

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I know the place been there a few times, lovely breakfast

4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

There is one by my house in Avonmouth, everything from cheap rooms to a giant car wash no frills just good honest value ??

I'm thinking maybe a few beers and games of pool in there one night, then back for the breakfast in the morning :yes:

I haven't been one for nights in town or clubs for a long time - I much prefer somewhere more down to earth.

• Like 1
On 26/09/2021 at 13:00, Daniel cain said:

I'd Have to run over and put one on the silly cnut...what a f***ing prick ?

Our manager at work is going to have to take a load if fuel cans in for the petrol we need to run our machines I can imagine he will get a load of shit when he does.

If you see a curly haired old twat in a white hilux filling a load of cans kick his head in ?

• Haha 7
29 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Gives you hope ??

It’s a fecking joke no queues here it’s just normal but it seams the southerners are thick as feck to believe in this shit.just watched the news and a fecking idiot is threatening someone with a knife in a queue.Hope they find him a give the thick c**t 10yrs for been a knob.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I was allowed thirty quid in tank today, lady asked in kiosk if I'd put £30 in as some had put less, I said I'd fill it if poss as I have to return to Devon from Birmingham she said just drive round again then love , lol . I'll probably try and top up again tomorrow.....

On 25/09/2021 at 00:58, socks said:

Zip

BA1E99BE-E203-4B2A-A8CE-CA3DF12A122C.jpeg

Only decent thing in hole thread probably one of the only full time lurchers left shes looking good socks picture of health how she bread I'd guess saluki collie grey type ??I've gave up way politics . Not my bag 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Greyman said:

Not really, the entire country has been undermined by cheap imported labour, but even those imports start to realise there worth and the cost of living here so they are either channel hoppers taking money with them or they stay but need to earn more than a fiver an hour to live here, pay decent wages, train your own youth, invest in your self for a long term future,,, ✌️✌️✌️✌️

immigrants built a lot of the UK…..not too many Paddies left in Cricklewood or Kilburn the last time I was over….Are the schemers not the issue in the UK?

10 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Nothing individually, but on a national scale it gets us into an unsustainable situation. Also you are automatically presuming that degrees and education leads to high paid jobs. Don't forget a few years ago there was a massive number of graduates without a job or working stacking shelves. I myself once lost a job doing quite a practical job to a graduate who would work full time for 18 grand a year when they were paying me to do it self employed previously. 

Perhaps it's a plan to get all British people into dept trying to be middle class or perhaps its just an unavoidable symptom of progress, either way its not healthy for society, therefore its a problem. 

10 hours ago, Greyman said:

Not really, the entire country has been undermined by cheap imported labour, but even those imports start to realise there worth and the cost of living here so they are either channel hoppers taking money with them or they stay but need to earn more than a fiver an hour to live here, pay decent wages, train your own youth, invest in your self for a long term future,,, ✌️✌️✌️✌️

Couldn't agree more gentlemen ?I was taught to prove my my worth and be professional, no matter the job (ok I suck at dealing with the general public and shouting but they're cnuts ?). I've taught mine the same. I used to see kids at our eldest's school and think no f***ing chance. Not because of the kids, the fuucking parents.

Nothing is free, is what I was taught ?

• Like 1