do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

31 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Yeah, the UK is in a bit of a mess at the moment, and the Tories are not handling it well, (though I'll allways thank Boris for fulfilling one promise, to "get Brexit done").

But the UK is positively a Shangrila, a Utopia, compared to the dystopian hell it would be if we had a terrorist supporting , west hating old fool, Corbyn, as Prime Minister, an avowed communist, who openly states he wants to destroy the capitalist system, McDonald, as Chancellor of the Exchequer, a woman so stupid she can't put her shoes on the right foot, Abbot, as Home Secretary.......all taking orders from an unelected, foreign woman, Van de whatshername in Brussels !

It beggars belief that people actually voted for this rabble of fifth columnist  , Quisling, traitors !

Cheers.

Shadow chancellor McDonald? John McDowell? He's a bloke unless he's transgendered. ?

I was no great fan of the EU but I actually felt safer when Johnny foreigner was in partial charge than I do under the tories. Especially with regard to the environment and workers' rights.

I think if you are going to mention Labour politicians and apply stupidity and moral standards, then you are on thin ice with the tories.

I have a few bob now and have done my time in the workplace. I have a great standard of living and my Mrs will have a comfortable pot when I pop off. However I've been dead lucky. I would never vote for the party of the rich and privileged and deny a  decent future for the young working class kids entering adulthood. You should always be true to your roots, it's part of your identity and your moral worth. My kids are doing well and they are quite happy to pay extra tax. So should everybody else, especially the mega rich. 

How come a Spanish pension pays over £500 a week and the UK a lot less than £200? It's all about how much you value your people. The same goes for spending on education and the health service. 

• Like 1

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Shadow chancellor McDonald? John McDowell? He's a bloke unless he's transgendered. ?

I was no great fan of the EU but I actually felt safer when Johnny foreigner was in partial charge than I do under the tories. Especially with regard to the environment and workers' rights.

I think if you are going to mention Labour politicians and apply stupidity and moral standards, then you are on thin ice with the tories.

I have a few bob now and have done my time in the workplace. I have a great standard of living and my Mrs will have a comfortable pot when I pop off. However I've been dead lucky. I would never vote for the party of the rich and privileged and deny a  decent future for the young working class kids entering adulthood. You should always be true to your roots, it's part of your identity and your moral worth. My kids are doing well and they are quite happy to pay extra tax. So should everybody else, especially the mega rich. 

How come a Spanish pension pays over £500 a week and the UK a lot less than £200? It's all about how much you value your people. The same goes for spending on education and the health service. 

Read it again, mate, I said "he" in respect of McDonald, then a coma, then "a woman" in respect of Abbot.

My grammar may not be perfect, but I'm sure most people understood. ?

Cheers.

• Like 1

And just like that, despite 75 years of evidence, we were discussing who’s better out of Tory & Labour !

@ChrisJonesThis ?? mate is why only the lot burning to the ground will change anything ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, sandymere said:
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Sales are already soaring despite fewer birds being produced for the big chains, a farming boss says.

It’s a market open to anything if the leftie latte mammary glands  woke squad tapped in shortage of most things the face ache Twitter followers  would walk down the stairs working from home would be out in force clearing  meat free burgers almond milk and so on its ther to be exploited  w400,000 lorry drivers short in the eu communist unelected states one Europe is far more than our little tiny island  

• Haha 2

Year 2000 under tony the war criminal Blair pre brexit pre covid ???????

shoppers also flocked to stock up on essential goods, leading to empty shelves and heaping further pressure on the stretched supply chains.

Ambulance services were also forced to cancel all non-emergency journeys to and from hospitals to save fuel.

The Royal Mail also warned that they did not have enough fuel to keep their delivery trucks going, while more than 70 schools closed and even rubbish collections were hit.

E2D47787-3287-4898-A00E-00F2D784E28D.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 5

Tony Blair owns it his quote July 2021 “ 

The real reason we don’t have enough HGV drivers on our roads is because twenty years ago I encouraged children to get as much education as they possibly could. That fifteen-year-old for whom I opened the door to a University education, is now a thirty-five-year-old research scientist, when he could have been delivering perishables to your local Tesco.

“I always knew that one day my policies would cause a few empty supermarket shelves, but I also knew that no nation has ever become worse off because its people were suddenly better educated.“ ?prob the reason so many fkn idiots about protesting , let’s not forget it was labour who opened the floodgates to eu drivers to create a false driver economy and undermining the UK trained drivers wages fir the eu wrong side of the road untrained gang drivers who were watching tv while causing carnage on our roads back then  ??just can’t forget about these sort of things in all the bs talked about fk the eu and fk Tony Blair 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

It’s a market open to anything if the leftie latte mammary glands  woke squad tapped in shortage of most things the face ache Twitter followers  would walk down the stairs working from home would be out in force clearing  meat free burgers almond milk and so on its ther to be exploited  w400,000 lorry drivers short in the eu communist unelected states one Europe is far more than our little tiny island  

Lost me.

• Haha 1

I like the nordic model. Big wages, high taxes which even the right accept as morally just. Result? No tent cities, no child poverty, dignity at work no matter what your status. The nordic people actually trust their politicians FFS!  All the nordic countries are big on the environment, pensions and state medicine and social care. Finland is, to me, a fantastic country. Its people are officially the happiest in the world. There's no such thing as social class, no monarchy and they have a strong military presence . They are also big on freedom and field sports. There is a bit of racism there so even Wilf would be happy.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think blaming Tony Blair for the current crisis is a little unrealistic. The current Government negotiated the Brexit fiasco and are responsible for it. If they had managed a half decent brexit deal we wouldn't be in this state, i don't think anyone voted to crash our economy and bring a lifetimes debt to our children but that's what the current bunch of clowns have managed.

1 minute ago, sandymere said:

I think blaming Tony Blair for the current crisis is a little unrealistic. The current Government negotiated the Brexit fiasco and are responsible for it. If they had managed a half decent brexit deal we wouldn't be in this state, i don't think anyone voted to crash our economy and bring a lifetimes debt to our children but that's what the current bunch of clowns have managed.

Sandy that other crowd wouldn't have been much better in office,there all clowns mate.

3 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Mate I blame no one tony made the quote and he’s happy about it and if truth be told he don’t agree with brexit being the reason for shortages he himself wants the credit fir this 

7 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I like the nordic model. Big wages, high taxes which even the right accept as morally just. Result? No tent cities, no child poverty, dignity at work no matter what your status. The nordic people actually trust their politicians FFS!  All the nordic countries are big on the environment, pensions and state medicine and social care. Finland is, to me, a fantastic country. Its people are officially the happiest in the world. There's no such thing as social class, no monarchy and they have a strong military presence . They are also big on freedom and field sports. There is a bit of racism there so even Wilf would be happy.?

What’s the population of these countries and what is racist about them ?