do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, sandymere said:

People are trying to have a grown up discussion so if you want to join perhaps you could attempt to act like a grown up there's a good chap.?

I have joined in and I don’t need a Britain hating left wing traitor to give me permission, you only come out when you think you have a silly little political point to score against the government or the democratic decision taken by the majority of Britain’s to leave the corrupt eu so thanks for the advise but as long as I’m breathing you will be the last person I would want a serious discussion with so f**k off like a good chap ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
15 minutes ago, VOON said:
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Essar Energy locked in negotiations with HMRC over VAT payment delayed because of pandemic

Fuel to fire??

I bet there's been a few ran on them fields

Let's face it I can't really think of a mainstream media outlet that supported Brexit, and the majority as stated by a psychologist on radio 4 have only added fuel to the fire of panic buying etc. If they wanted to help the country they'd have shown boring scenes of people filling up their cars and reported on the fact that there's no fuel shortage but a supply chain issue, so every bugger saw mile long queues and punch ups because the media love the dramatic story, self for filling prophecy, or not filling as the case may be...

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, sandymere said:
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Sales are already soaring despite fewer birds being produced for the big chains, a farming boss says.

I’m not the biggest lover of turkey so doesn’t bother me. Much rather venison goose or duck. But if I wanted a turkey I would order one from a local farm ??

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Gypsydog94 said:

I’m not the biggest lover of turkey so doesn’t bother me. Much rather venison goose or duck. But if I wanted a turkey I would order one from a local farm ??

Haven't had turkey for years, goose normally, rib of beef if the world keeps spinning....

• Like 2

Quoting a few remainers doesn't alter the fact that Poland has a 125,000 shortage of HGV drivers......the HGV driver shortage is pan European; 

WWW.GLOBALCOLDCHAINNEWS.COM

Bath, UK: The logistics industry has been warning about driver shortages for many years but a combination of Covid-19, Brexit and the ongoing structural issues...

Cheers.

22 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Well I guess I,ll have to shoot a goose big deal ?

My thoughts exactly. Local butcher will have plenty turkeys.....and if people haven't been getting meat from a farm or small independent butcher then fck em....they can reduce their carbon footprint by having a vegan Christmas. 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1
FULLFACT.ORG

Pensions are difficult to compare internationally, and there are several different ways to do it.

Off topic I know. But Britain isn't so great as The Daily Mail and all the other multimillionaire media owners would have us believe. Check out stats like the number of doctors we have compared to the rest of Europe. How much we spend on education. The obscenity of privately owned care homes. The housing stock we have. The sick pay, holiday pay and rights at work compared to the rest of the major european economies. We have a lot of catching up to do but we will never do so when there is so much retarded flag waving and belief in conservatism. I am told sleazy Johnstone wanted to bring out the bus with the lies about extra money to be spent on The NHS. Unfortunately they couldn't find a drive or any fuel.?

28 minutes ago, jukel123 said:
FULLFACT.ORG

Pensions are difficult to compare internationally, and there are several different ways to do it.

Off topic I know. But Britain isn't so great as The Daily Mail and all the other multimillionaire media owners would have us believe. Check out stats like the number of doctors we have compared to the rest of Europe. How much we spend on education. The obscenity of privately owned care homes. The housing stock we have. The sick pay, holiday pay and rights at work compared to the rest of the major european economies. We have a lot of catching up to do but we will never do so when there is so much retarded flag waving and belief in conservatism. I am told sleazy Johnstone wanted to bring out the bus with the lies about extra money to be spent on The NHS. Unfortunately they couldn't find a drive or any fuel.?

The world is skint…..end of.

We don’t need care homes or child care if family’s could afford to stay home and look after each other and that only works if extended family can stay in the area they were born.

Theres more than enough capacity in the health service if they had 20 million less people who shouldn’t be here to deal with.

Education would be better if politicians didn’t keep using it as a political tool and to push ideology rather than academia 

We are in the hole for thousands of years to come, printing money for all these baubles to make folks feel better for a split second is madness…..someone is picking up the bill for that somewhere down the line, either socially or economically or both…….time to just f***ing stop and change direction.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, the UK is in a bit of a mess at the moment, and the Tories are not handling it well, (though I'll allways thank Boris for fulfilling one promise, to "get Brexit done").

But the UK is positively a Shangrila, a Utopia, compared to the dystopian hell it would be if we had a terrorist supporting , west hating old fool, Corbyn, as Prime Minister, an avowed communist, who openly states he wants to destroy the capitalist system, McDonald, as Chancellor of the Exchequer, a woman so stupid she can't put her shoes on the right foot, Abbot, as Home Secretary.......all taking orders from an unelected, foreign woman, Van de whatshername in Brussels !

It beggars belief that people actually voted for this rabble of fifth columnist  , Quisling, traitors !

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1. Remove all unskilled foreigners 

2. Force our own lazy b*****d natives to fill the labour void caused by point 1

These 2 steps would reduce benefits which is good, which in turn would bring more tax in. It would bring massive relief to the nhs, education and the road network. 

I know it’s easier said than done but somethings gotta give sooner or later

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3