do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Is every poor Cnut that owns a generator, chain saw or any other liquid fuel type machines gonna the devil every time they try fill up a can just now???‍♂️

shh I thought you were all for masks? Or let me guess, you are, but your scared of  them aswell as the needle for the jab ?

no, never said that same as im not for the jab. im for objective 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

To be fair he looks like a farmer....probably photo taken somewhere where he had to put a mask on to enter the petrol station. Now the poor cnut is going to go viral ?

Slurry stains on his jeans I’d tend to agree. 
biggest c**t in that photo is the one behind the camera. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, dytkos said:

Just said on the radio the demand this week has been 500% more than usual. 500% ffs

Cheers, D.

If that’s true of the whole country then there’s gonna be a massive drop this week. As all those folks, who only normally need a tenner to get them through the week but filled the tank for the first time in their lives, won’t need any for two months!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just to clarify, I put £111 in my van on Friday as per usual, company van company fuel card so I run low then fill it up will last about a month depending on job locations, just saying so I don’t get hated on for taking all the juice  ??

• Haha 1

Just dropped my missus at the big, out of town Tesco at Kingston Park, outside Newcastle.

As I drove past the forecourt, the queues were no different to a normal Monday morning so I pulled in, filled up with the cheapest E10 around, £1.33, and drove off.

No queues, no shortage, no drama.

Then I get home and Sky News is telling me that 90% of filling stations are experiencing shortages, there's 3-4 hour queues, fights are breaking out, the government is going to bring the army in........

WHAT THE f**k IS GOING ON ?????

Cheers.

47 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Just dropped my missus at the big, out of town Tesco at Kingston Park, outside Newcastle.

As I drove past the forecourt, the queues were no different to a normal Monday morning so I pulled in, filled up with the cheapest E10 around, £1.33, and drove off.

No queues, no shortage, no drama.

Then I get home and Sky News is telling me that 90% of filling stations are experiencing shortages, there's 3-4 hour queues, fights are breaking out, the government is going to bring the army in........

WHAT THE f**k IS GOING ON ?????

Cheers.

Media are c unts that's what's going on