do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

They’re fundamentally different and different in their impact on society.

Agreed mate. As one replaces the other they have a tendency to elect people that share their world view. You'll have a better idea than I, of whether that tipping point is imminent or already gone in Britain.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Agreed mate. As one replaces the other they have a tendency to elect people that share their world view. You'll have a better idea than I, of whether that tipping point is imminent or already gone in Britain.

Tipping point…. It’s well past that.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

For sure, but I wasn’t even really meaning we’re “choosing” to elect them. I mean never mind what policies the government enacts to remove ‘community’, people are the ones that actually make that decision. People are ultimately responsible for going “I think I’m going to buy as much toilet roll and bread as I can because f**k everyone else and f**k my dignity”.

Blaming politics is too easy. It’s a lack of character and moral substance. I’m sorry but I’m not letting folks shift their responsibility to politicians.

Mate, in an ideal world what you say is true…..but these people have never known a time when we were that people.

A few odd ones exist but as a rule, and as I said, that nation is dead.

Its a learned behaviour and it can be unlearned !……we just need to create the conditions.

jmho 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Tipping point…. It’s well past that.

Can't argue with that. Mine was 20 years ago.

10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Its a learned behaviour and it can be unlearned !……we just need to create the conditions.

Can it? Look at the reaction the recent round of protestors are getting. Any protests for that matter. Pick a place. Any where in the world. If you agree with the message it's a fundamental right to assembly. If you don't it's water cannons and rubber bullets.

How do you create those conditions?

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You think if we start a rumour that there a shortage of jobs, the lazy selfish cnuts among us will actually get one ??

Imagine if Downing St said "We're cutting all unemployment benefits and refunding the equivalent tax money back to workers. You have 18 months to comply..."

15 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Can't argue with that. Mine was 20 years ago.

Can it? Look at the reaction the recent round of protestors are getting. Any protests for that matter. Pick a place. Any where in the world. If you agree with the message it's a fundamental right to assembly. If you don't it's water cannons and rubber bullets.

How do you create those conditions?

You create a political vacuum where someone will step in and address it first of all.

And then you elect them, it can be done, Orban is living, breathing proof.

We wasn’t this shit show in 1939, so it took 73 years to destroy the nation  that we were upto the end of the war……if it can be destroyed then it can be rebuilt, we just need the collective will to make it happen (and suffer the pain of making it happen) and then we put the right people in place to manage the job.

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

You create a political vacuum where someone will step in and address it first of all.

And then you elect them, it can be done, Orban is living, breathing proof.

How? The word sheep gets thrown around a lot on this forum but I genuinely question how you would achieve that vacuum.

If the vacuum were achieved there will be a lot of shooting before we get to the point of elections.

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

We wasn’t this shit show in 1939, so it took 73 years to destroy the nation  that we were upto the end of the war……if it can be destroyed then it can be rebuilt, we just need the collective will to make it happen (and suffer the pain of making it happen) and then we put the right people in place to manage the job.

Would you agree that post WW2 Britain has a much different mentality than post Gulf war Britain? The people that lived through air raids and rationing Vs lattes and wifi?

I believe that it can be achieved without razing it to the ground but the public hasn't got the will, or even the want, to gut Westminster and start over with representation and governance as opposed to rule.

If you average working bloke had his money back and it was working for him the way he wants to do it I do truly believe that we would see a return to a degree of community and identity that I think we can all agree is lacking to some extent.

We don't need a government strongman to hit the reset.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

We do and that was very articulate but my point is much more simple, people are being c**ts, because they are c**ts. :D

Ive elected tories, yet I don’t have a shed full of Jerry cans or a toilet full of bog roll and I won’t be caught fighting over the last bag of pasta!

We should be making notes now for in the event of a proper crisis we know who to shoot on day one.

Pasta is for dogs and lazy cnts who can’t cook maybe for up n coming communists ?

17 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

How? The word sheep gets thrown around a lot on this forum but I genuinely question how you would achieve that vacuum.

I don’t know the answer to that, I only have a theory of my own.

That theory is, by voting for anyone else except the two loads of wankers who got us to this point.

Returning non majority parliaments where there would have to be cross party coalitions made up of all sorts of people…..then see what happens ? 

Hopefully someone emerges from that.

If the vacuum were achieved there will be a lot of shooting before we get to the point of elections.

I don’t want to see violence or shooting but it’s needs to get a lot worse it seems before anyone will even have a go at making it better.

Would you agree that post WW2 Britain has a much different mentality than post Gulf war Britain? The people that lived through air raids and rationing Vs lattes and wifi?

Yes, but I think that’s a culmination rather than a revolution.

I believe that it can be achieved without razing it to the ground but the public hasn't got the will, or even the want, to gut Westminster and start over with representation and governance as opposed to rule.

I don’t, nobody will do anything until the whole lot is ashes…..too rich, too comfortable 

If you average working bloke had his money back and it was working for him the way he wants to do it I do truly believe that we would see a return to a degree of community and identity that I think we can all agree is lacking to some extent.

I do too.

We don't need a government strongman to hit the reset.

No, we don’t……but we think we do 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Pasta is for dogs and lazy cnts who can’t cook maybe for up n coming communists ?

We all want the same, we just never knew till now mate…..

37 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I don’t eat pasta rice or potatoes tbh. It just served the purpose of an analogy. Ha

Commy food! :D

I eat all those things so maybe that’s why I have gone all “Swampy” lol 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

You need to add something bourgeois, like caviar or venison for a politically balanced meal. 

I spit at single mothers in the street if that helps ? Lol ? 

• Haha 4