do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, king said:

Can't he get enough petrol in the car tank lol..

FAE813AUYAMhaLS.jpg.d4bf7e5cb32b49fc50d8321a146dc25c.jpg

Thats down to the individual garage, a small town I lived in during last fuel crisis limited it to £5 if you weren't medical or a regular. It all seems fairly straightforward, nobody wants to take responsibility, especially the gen pop.

9 minutes ago, Borr said:

Thats down to the individual garage, a small town I lived in during last fuel crisis limited it to £5 if you weren't medical or a regular. It all seems fairly straightforward, nobody wants to take responsibility, especially the gen pop.

I would say it's down the guy filling the cans mate..he must of filled the car tank full..but no that's not enough he wants to fill as many cans as he can aswell...the same mindset of the people buying loads of toilet paper in the lock downs..total fecking idiots mate..

• Like 4
29 minutes ago, king said:

I would say it's down the guy filling the cans mate..he must of filled the car tank full..but no that's not enough he wants to fill as many cans as he can aswell...the same mindset of the people buying loads of toilet paper in the lock downs..total fecking idiots mate..

Maybe he is an ambulance driver getting a can each for everyone at his station he works out of ?……who knows?, I don’t ?

Just now, Born Hunter said:

Is there actually a shortage or is it just a case of the 90% of the population that never put more than a tenner in now panicking and filling their tanks, creating a very short term demand spike?

More importantly, who will remember and give a shit when they paper over the crack of this particular “crisis” ?……nobody, that’s who.

Somebody need to realise that as far as the British and European model of living is concerned, the emperor is stark bollock naked !

• Like 1

Britain is the richest 3rd world nation in the world, we spent 70 years importing the 3rd world and we got it ! 
A country devoid of the principals, shared identity, sense of nation and bonds of blood that once made us the greatest country on the face of the earth.

Now we are like some dog eat dog tin pot African state, all looking to be savage to each other for the last bowl of rice.

We are a total f***ing embarrassment sometimes to ourselves.

I have always been proud as punch to be an Englishman but I ain’t proud of this shit…..not just this particular thing but the whole f***ing lot and how we crack on, head down, arse up, f**k everyone else.

Britain is in the debt hole to the tune of 8000 years if we stopped the clock today and paid off a million quid a day !!……8000 years !!

When is somebody going to realise that the sums ain’t adding up and the way we are heading is a f***ing  disaster ! 

None of what we are living on exists, we are debasing ourselves as people daily to support this total f***ing fallacy……we refuse to believe we can change our path or our outcomes.

f**k sake, just stop……

Smaller, poorer, nicer…..because “big”, rich and f****d isn’t working.

• Like 3

There was a very very small issue and then it got deliberately leaked to the press by a combination of a pro remain HGV union and BP both of whom had been lobbing without success to allow more foreign drivers into GB and needed to make the problem worse to force the governments hand rather than just pay drivers better and train more of them. This issue has been going on since the last lockdown ended and everyone got back in their cars but no one even noticed but good old MSM coupled with the complete lack of intelligence of many of the public cause a major headache on Thursday night. Bingo more visas for foreign drivers. Can always rely on the predictability of stupidity. This didn’t just happen on Thursday evening even going on for months and months…

• Like 2

Also be funny when people can't get to work because they can't get fuel, sites running low because vans have no diesel. Thing is when petrol stations get fuel again it will happen all over again. I've asked in a couple garages now when they will be getting a delivery and the answer is we just don't know because the whole country needs it 

28 minutes ago, WILF said:

We ain’t that nation anymore mate, that nation is dead…….shame on us.

My point exactly mate. I’ve nothing but contempt for this mentality. And I know you blame the government for it, which I understand, but we all make a decision, and too many a choosing to behave like c**ts.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1