do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, terryd said:

If they never put it on the news there wouldnt be no panic. The news got a lot to answer for now a days

No mate, if most people wasn’t complete f***ing morons who shouldn’t be left in charge of a set of crayons there wouldn’t be a problem !

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Just got back from a tour of duty , had to fill wifeys car as shes a career and works 7 days. After 8 all night petrol stations all with locked pumps I gets to the a12 m25 junction shell garage two queues 6 deep   Then it happened  after paying the queues were 40 deep  and in rolls only way is Essex wired up his jaw flying everywhere  the slippery big cnt came up the service rd in thru the exit and wrong way round matey behind shouts at me tell him to fk off lol you tell him I’m out of here , ther be fighting today