Patterdale terrier having fits

I had a Patterdale that used too fit i took him too the vets multiple times. In the end He asked what disinfectant I used I told him black fluid. He said that's the cause. I changed the disinfectant and he stopped having them. It's mad because every other dog I've had has never been affected by black fluid apart from that one. Atb Adam 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally I wouldn't keep an animal going if it needed medication to keep it alive,I don't think it's fair and quite selfish...I understand it was your dad's and you've lost him ..what would your Old

Lad I dig with had a Russell dog fitted a few times on him. We actually dug to the dog one day thinking he was on but he was having a seizure.  Then one of my own began taking them also. None w

We had a red lakey bitch started having fits when she was 2yrs old started off 1 every week or so until they end up happening 3/4 times a day she was pts as it upset my wife to much to see it suffer t

Posted Images