Ferreting Another Day In The Life

Hey guys hope all are well, I was back out at Kev’s today cleaning a few more round the house with still plenty left to do, ferrets and dogs done a great job so we managed to get a few for the pot, Sunday I will be out again on yet another property so looking forward to that until then take care. Enjoy!

• Like 6

Another great video well done. I have encountered a few snakes over the years but so far never had any problems with them. But like you if I can’t see my feet I don’t go their. But the one thing I do is have two pairs is socks on and long pants it may sound strange but an old timer tought me that. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Guss33 said:

Another great video well done. I have encountered a few snakes over the years but so far never had any problems with them. But like you if I can’t see my feet I don’t go their. But the one thing I do is have two pairs is socks on and long pants it may sound strange but an old timer tought me that. 

Yea the browns have tiny fangs

On 24/09/2021 at 13:27, Aussie Whip said:

A lot of those boulders where I ferret, I don't know how many times I've seen rabbits run straight at them then zip around trying to smash the dogs. That's why I start my dogs as young pups, but still scary at times.

It's a worry with a dog that holds no regard for its own safety heart in mouth stuff

• Like 2
On 24/09/2021 at 15:27, Aussie Whip said:

A lot of those boulders where I ferret, I don't know how many times I've seen rabbits run straight at them then zip around trying to smash the dogs. That's why I start my dogs as young pups, but still scary at times.

Hitting anything solid at speed can do some real damage & can end a dogs working life . The light brindle bitch wants her own rabbit & is happy to honor the blue dogs rabbits ,nice to see . 

• Like 1