Pup prices

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to put things in context. A decent pair of wellies will cost £100-£150 and last probably less than a year of hard wear. Four top end new mud terrain tyres for a pick up will cost between £700 and

Have you bred litters yourself?  I know there are always people on here giving their opinion on how much dogs should be sold for, but have never bred a litter and never intend to, but they still think

I was lucky to be gifted my 4 year old boy when he was a pup and I've recently bought a well bred sal bull grey gave 300 got 50 back for luck didn't know the man before I met him that day. There are s

Posted Images

Did anybody see Countryfile last night? They mentioned a dog on there which had just broken the record for price at auction. I think it was £23K (or possibly 28?). I liked the one owned by the girl from Scotland: he wasn't backing down!

Sheepchaser, am I right in thinking that Welsh sheepdogs are more upright in their working style and more vocal than borders? 

Edited by Neal
4 hours ago, Neal said:

Did anybody see Countryfile last night? They mentioned a dog on there which had just broken the record for price at auction. I think it was £23K (or possibly 28?). I liked the one owned by the girl from Scotland: he wasn't backing down!

Sheepchaser, am I right in thinking that Welsh sheepdogs are more upright in their working style and more vocal than borders? 

Yes that’s exactly it! 

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Neal said:

Record price for a dog ♂️