Laws against private land harassment.

Is anything in the pipe line in the UK for protectiog landowners against animal rights extremists from tresspass and harassment? I see other countries have stepped up such as France and Australia, but has the UK got anything going? 

Also, have any of yous been harassed while out hunting by extremist aggressive halfwits? How would you deal with it if you're alone or atleast outnumbered with all your equiptment (guns etc) and potentially the fear of getting attacked and them getting your knives, guns etc. Do you have any plan of how you'd deal with this kind of bad situation?

40 minutes ago, Stone14 said:

Is anything in the pipe line in the UK for protectiog landowners against animal rights extremists from tresspass and harassment? I see other countries have stepped up such as France and Australia, but has the UK got anything going? 

Also, have any of yous been harassed while out hunting by extremist aggressive halfwits? How would you deal with it if you're alone or atleast outnumbered with all your equiptment (guns etc) and potentially the fear of getting attacked and them getting your knives, guns etc. Do you have any plan of how you'd deal with this kind of bad situation?

Whilst bojo is in charge theres no chance, his other half is a rabid anti, hence his posturing on the green issues lately ffs, she must be some ride

57 minutes ago, Stone14 said:

How would you react if you were attacked in any walk of life ffs, you whack the biggest fecker first if he folds the rest normally are less likely to want some if he don’t go down,  steam in but get ready to go into a ball like a hedgehog because you know what’s coming next, I don’t carry guns because I would simply knee cap them, but most gun owners care more about there ticket so tend not to be the type to engage anyways in which case ring the po po and keep the line open while your eating your boot soup supper ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Stone14 said:

Also, have any of yous been harassed while out hunting by extremist aggressive halfwits? How would you deal with it if you're alone or at least outnumbered with all your equipment and potentially the fear of getting attacked and them getting your binoculars?

You'd need to ask Andy Kelly about that :yes:

• Haha 4
20 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Well, personally I’ve been practicing my karate chops….

I’d whittle punji sticks and then lead them into pre prepared ambush traps very similar to the first Rambo films in fact…….fact ! 

• Haha 5

Well I was thinking of buying one of them Rambo hunting knives and keeping it and an apple close by. If any black suited ninja sab approached I could whip both out and start casually cutting off slices to eat. That way they see your 15" steel all casual and hopefully think twice or at lease keep distance, im just eating my apple. Oh and also have a body cam on my chest.

Edited by Stone14
Just now, baker boy said:

4 nine stone animal rights terrorists come screaming down the field to attack me and Im standing on an earth with a 12 bore in my hands and a fckn big knife in my pocket, sometimes I dream about things like that...?

Rule number1- preparation. Lol.

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

How would you react if you were attacked in any walk of life ffs, you whack the biggest fecker first if he folds the rest normally are less likely to want some if he don’t go down,  steam in but get ready to go into a ball like a hedgehog because you know what’s coming next, I don’t carry guns because I would simply knee cap them, but most gun owners care more about there ticket so tend not to be the type to engage anyways in which case ring the po po and keep the line open while your eating your boot soup supper ?

Safe to say you showed those nursery kids what for.... 

• Haha 1

Not quite on the subject but definitely in the loop. I was recently confronted by 22 youths, male and female, who decided that I, and a fellow worker were good targets for a bombardment of broken bits of concrete. We were trying to put up a marquee and surround fencing. The event manager was called who then called in the police. The officer who arrived was told in no uncertain terms to fck off so he called reinforcements who arrived in the shape of 2 female officers due to go off shift in 20 mins. They got the right royal fck off as well which left us in a right pickle. Because I was the only one to confront, not physically, the group, the police wanted to interview me to establish who were the missile throwers. I spread my arms to encompass the group and left it at that. I was informed that no further action could or would be taken. Meanwhile I had to arrange security as the group promised my marquee would not be up for long. I fully realise that this has nothing to do within THL but significantly we are becoming less and less able to defend ourselves and our property without prosecution. Jok.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1