Beagle spaniel bitch pup ??

jcm

Had my name on a pup for summer just gone and breeding just didn't come off so back to square one so....

Is anyone breeding any beagle spaniel types even bit terrier in the mix i don't mind, just looking for purpose bred busher as my dog getting old now and struggles to keep up with the youngsters.

Will be going to a first class working home to run with a small mixed pack of spaniels terriers and teckles 

Willing to travel anywhere in the country for a bitch pup from the right stuff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jcm said:

Had my name on a pup for summer just gone and breeding just didn't come off so back to square one so....

Is anyone breeding any beagle spaniel types even bit terrier in the mix i don't mind, just looking for purpose bred busher as my dog getting old now and struggles to keep up with the youngsters.

Will be going to a first class working home to run with a small mixed pack of spaniels terriers and teckles 

Willing to travel anywhere in the country for a bitch pup from the right stuff.

If I do a litter in the future I’ll let you know mate ??

13 minutes ago, chrisbullx said:

No probs mate I think Dan said u was supposed to have 1 out of his bitch willow & Brian if I’m right mate?? 

Yeah mate, was busting for pup aswell ??? carnt be helped hopeing something similar comes up 

3 minutes ago, chrisbullx said:

Nightmare mate as we had a few good homes lined up ??‍♂️.The Only Pup though she’s a cracker mate ?

You a pick of her ?? It can't be helped, wished she welped a few more mind ?? would of been perfect up here in the northeast.