White rat

Well, so much for being the “rare” white rat, caught 2 more last night.

And it was 2 at once in the same Mk4 trap !! Must have both stuck their head in for dinner at the same time and wallop ! 

On course to be the biggest catcher of white rats in the west of Ireland ! Lol Knew I’d make something of my life !! Lol 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, WILF said:

the biggest catcher of white rats in the west of Ireland !

Well, That's actually a very interesting point! Have I not read that mole catchers tend to find 'concentrations' of colour morphs in given locales? Maybe you've washed up amidst the mother lode of white rats for your area?

I'd be asking around :)

• Like 1

perhaps your a white rat breeder and have a contract with a laboratory and due to brexit or covid youve not had a delivery of rat food and hunger has forced the rats to force open their cages and escape. or perhaps you didnt lock the cages and youve allowed these mutant rodents to infiltrate our homes and factory's which will in time lead to the demise of all caucasian males under sixty five, then the white rat will change back to its original  nigger brown colour and the young men of the dark skin race not the musketeer (darktanyin) will have to mate with all the paler coloured girls leading to the end of the peelywally race and it will be all your fault.

images (31).jpg

• Haha 2