Pocket knives

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep. 'All' kids carried a sheaf knife, when they were off into the countryside, eh, Tats? I guess the difference then was that it would never enter our tiny little minds to actually pull it out a

Same as an air rifle, when was the last time you seen a lad walk along the road with a sleeved rifle over his shoulder and dog at heel, ffs it's armed response now not PC Plod on his bike asking did y

2 of my favorites  from my collection are Solingen  handmade bulldog knives made from English steel.  

Posted Images

I always thought folding is fine for wandering about but you need fixed for certain situations.

That’s why I liked the Mora Frost Clippers, fixed, take a very good sharp edge off a pocket knife sharpener and cheap as chips so you can just Chuck them if you need to and not give a shit about it.

If anyone comes across a folding black handle bark effect venture.stamped on blade and handle.(shefield steel) on a car boot..etc bye it.best gutting knife ever..never see em now..any one who was involved in fishing industry would have had em..

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

DSC_0890.thumb.JPG.d39b39c908277716bc8917d7d2a46dec.JPGDSC_0889.thumb.JPG.95ce21ad7d08d062649291fabfef827c.JPG the buck folder I have on me most days...the fixed blade is for night time excursions ?post-99494-0-02751000-1502047254_thumb.jpg

I had one of those buck hook knives for over  twenty years , it was the bollocks , I dropped it and broke the hook of and luckily my pal was over in the states at the time and brought me one back …the difference in quality was unbelievable ..it was the black rubber handled version ..absolute different class from the original ..they must be having them made in China now ..

Every day knife is the opinal 6 ..stalking pocket knife was the aka Swedish same orange one as Walshie’s ..?