Pocket knives

Just curious what's eveyone use for their everyday pocket knife ? I've about feel in love with this little CRKT.fits the hand amazingly , full Tang  and after I re found the bevel it keeps a really really nicer edge. Does near about everyone cutting boxes at work to zipping open critters from squirrels to hogs. Nice little deal for less then $30 ?IMG_20210921_141150125.jpg.5d57b76d9db0b34dab2b575710f0d7b3.jpgIMG_20210921_141203443.jpg.7db656d4da9299cb41d5f510b1cd174e.jpg

Anyhow what's eveyone elese like ?

• Like 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep. 'All' kids carried a sheaf knife, when they were off into the countryside, eh, Tats? I guess the difference then was that it would never enter our tiny little minds to actually pull it out a

Same as an air rifle, when was the last time you seen a lad walk along the road with a sleeved rifle over his shoulder and dog at heel, ffs it's armed response now not PC Plod on his bike asking did y

2 of my favorites  from my collection are Solingen  handmade bulldog knives made from English steel.  

Posted Images

Opinel for me too. Easy to get an edge on. Cheap as chips, so won't break heart or bank if ye lose one. Carried one for half a century now. Not the same one, clearly. But,saying that? I've actually probably owned less than half a dozen of them.

Keep mine in a press stud secured pouch, on my belt. Had that about forty years too.

I collect small pocket knives.

This is what I carry daily.Non locking 3 inch hawkbill.Good for tightening screws,sawing roots on a dig and can still whittle a man down to size.

Screenshot_20210921-202350_Photos.jpg.29b992f11b3029bbad98b2458b8bbb46.jpg

I collect Solingen Germany made pocket knives.Kissing cranes,hen and rooster,fighting roosters are all good top shelf brands to collect that increase in value.

A few from my collection 

Solingen made switch blade

Screenshot_20210921-202410_Photos.jpg.f05c6b74af26f6c344bb3c07729fc344.jpgScreenshot_20210921-202417_Photos.jpg.0c0141a3f6162f8234f83ea67a30a1b4.jpg

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Way to nice to be in my pocket lol don't think I could bring my self to use that

I carry the hawkbill.the rest are for looking at lol.If you ever close to the smokies check out Smoky mountain knife works.Im sure you will find something  you need there.I usually spend more than I should.

14 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

there's a viral video circulating wares they have chopped of the hand of `some young black guy other lads been shot in face all on video in London the rest of it is smashing things up way a range rover nothing on the news right enough . 

I don’t even think there’s an agenda to not reporting it mate, they don’t report because it’s just “normal” now…..May as well report the sun coming up every day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1