Use of Rosemary.

Anyone do this?

Rosemary - if dogs get thorns or scrapes.
Boil some rosemary in water, let it cool and soak the dog's paw in it. Wash the wound, leave it in the water for about 10 minutes.
You'll see an almost immediate improvement.
If the dog licks to dry his paw, rosemary is a painkiller, is good for digestion and also removes parasites.

Also anyone have any natural health remedies that they use. 

• Like 1

I've tried good manuka, but couldn't honestly say it did anything other than formed a barrier, salt water is my go to, tend to use hibbescrub if rats or whatever. Found sardines in tomato helped with cramps in a dog i had, but could've just been a feed before working him. I tend to give a broth type thing before work , but they don't get much of either. Lol

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Allan P said:

Anyone do this?

Boil some rosemary in water, let it cool and soak the dog's paw in it. Wash the wound, leave it in the water for about 10 minutes.
If the dog licks to dry his paw, rosemary is a painkiller, is good for digestion and also removes parasites.

Skinny spray for fleas ,just apple cider vinager and herbs. Does the trick ,

Honey for cuts and kennel cough .

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Allan P said:

Anyone do this?

I was speaking to a neighbour some years back who used to potter about on an allotment, he gave me some handy tips, for a while I’ve had hanging baskets at the side of the kennels, Feverfew, Fennel and Rosemary deters flies and fleas and a bit of lavender to help the dogs relax, if I kept the dog feed outside I’d have peppermint close by because it deters Rats and Mice, atb

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Countryman62 said:

I was speaking to a neighbour some years back who used to potter about on an allotment, he gave me some handy tips, for a while I’ve had hanging baskets at the side of the kennels, Feverfew, Fennel and Rosemary deters flies and fleas and a bit of lavender to help the dogs relax, if I kept the dog feed outside I’d have peppermint close by because it deters Rats and Mice, atb

Me misses hangs herbs baskets along side of the kennel, and also have herb planters near ferret cages ,seems to help keep flys down and also the smell ,

I put a bit of apple cider vinegar in ferret water bowls and it seems to keep fleas and ticks at bay and also put a bit in dog food .

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Borr said:

I've tried good manuka, but couldn't honestly say it did anything other than formed a barrier, salt water is my go to, tend to use hibbescrub if rats or whatever. Found sardines in tomato helped with cramps in a dog i had, but could've just been a feed before working him. I tend to give a broth type thing before work , but they don't get much of either. Lol

Tried that manuka honey and I am sure my dog injures himself on purpose now as he likes the taste of it ?‍♂️

• Haha 3
37 minutes ago, whitefeet4190 said:

Tried that manuka honey and I am sure my dog injures himself on purpose now as he likes the taste of it ?‍♂️

I used to keep reptiles and started to rescue a few ,some came in with bad burns and manuka honey cleared them up along with aloe Vera and it worked better than any vet creams .

Me dogs love the stuff ,put it on and soon licked off if it's in a place they can get at.