After a bull x pup

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s strange ain’t it you got blokes on here moaning you can’t get a decent pup because of all the crap being bred you got blokes taking pups out of bitches that are a couple of years old because they

You can laugh. But how many dog men are breeding their bitches in the hunting season ? 

I’m afraid if they any good they will be kept tight and never advertised and that’s way it has always been. Saying that good ones do get advertised now and again but very rare I’d say. Plent

1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

You can laugh. But how many dog men are breeding their bitches in the hunting season ? 

Glad my lurcher bitch has just come in  now ...still warm,will give me a few weeks to get some shape back and have some sort of a  season🤞

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Glad my lurcher bitch has just come in  now ...still warm,will give me a few weeks to get some shape back and have some sort of a  season🤞

Yep mines half way through , she's gone all soppy lol

2 minutes ago, Borr said:

Yep mines half way through , she's gone all soppy lol

Turns my bitch batty🙈she was out yesterday evening..curled one out..then proceeded to flick it about like a f***ing Motorcross bike😬 something a dirty f***ing dog would do🙄

• Haha 4
On 21/09/2021 at 22:16, Marvel said:

Are the pussbook groups in the know you know as in proper stuff🥸

It don't matter what x you after you find it on crap book and all bred from world beaters lol 😆  young dogs at 6 Mt's taken 3 out 3 big ears ffs don't see why they need to write the rubbish they do but the gullible are easy parted with there money .

• Thanks 1