After a bull x pup

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s strange ain’t it you got blokes on here moaning you can’t get a decent pup because of all the crap being bred you got blokes taking pups out of bitches that are a couple of years old because they

You can laugh. But how many dog men are breeding their bitches in the hunting season ? 

Hard going trying to get a pup from proper breeding now, most of what you see being advertised is scatter bred shite that’s never seen a decent shift in there life’s 

1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

You can laugh. But how many dog men are breeding their bitches in the hunting season ? 

Glad my lurcher bitch has just come in  now ...still warm,will give me a few weeks to get some shape back and have some sort of a  season?

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Glad my lurcher bitch has just come in  now ...still warm,will give me a few weeks to get some shape back and have some sort of a  season?

Yep mines half way through , she's gone all soppy lol

2 minutes ago, Borr said:

Yep mines half way through , she's gone all soppy lol

Turns my bitch batty?she was out yesterday evening..curled one out..then proceeded to flick it about like a f***ing Motorcross bike? something a dirty f***ing dog would do?

• Haha 4
On 21/09/2021 at 22:16, Marvel said:

Are the pussbook groups in the know you know as in proper stuff?

It don't matter what x you after you find it on crap book and all bred from world beaters lol ?  young dogs at 6 Mt's taken 3 out 3 big ears ffs don't see why they need to write the rubbish they do but the gullible are easy parted with there money .

• Thanks 1