2 hours ago, Arry said:

Low plane drifter, it a Stink Horn mate then common puffballs. Brown one think Brick caps. White fungi no idea and little one not sure. Looks wet where you are dry as a chip here all I'm finding is Giant puff balls three this week.

keep them coming.

Cheers Arry

It's dry here as well Arry, we've had very little rain, there's no standing water, all the ruts are bone dry, but there is plenty of shaded areas under the canopy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hear they repeat on ye?

Top one reckon is the Common Yellow Russell. An edible one but make sure on this link. Common Yellow Russula WWW.WILDFOODUK.COM Very common and well worth

Plenty of Parasols About at the moment well tasty. Parasol WWW.WILDFOODUK.COM A great tasting, easy to identify mushroom that is large enough

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

It's dry here as well Arry, we've had very little rain, there's no standing water, all the ruts are bone dry, but there is plenty of shaded areas under the canopy

I'll have to get up on Dartmoor some woods I know that get some good stuff in and they get more rain up there. It's quite addictive when you start getting into it mate.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Arry said:

I'll have to get up on Dartmoor some woods I know that get some good stuff in and they get more rain up there. It's quite addictive when you start getting into it mate.

Cheers Arry

Have you read the book entangled life by Merlin Sheldrake, Arry?

1 minute ago, low plains drifter said:

Have you read the book entangled life by Merlin Sheldrake, Arry?

No mate I take it its worth a read. But to be honest I don't read many book unless they are reference books.

Cheers Arry

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Top pic looks like wax caps , Arry will know ?

Yeah could be Parrot Waxcaps or Slimy Waxcaps. Be honest not sure check out them on. 

WWW.WILDFOODUK.COM

Edible and poisonous wild mushroom identification guide. When to pick, what to look for. Photos, video, safety tips for each mushroom.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1