Micro chipping your ferret.

I don’t think I would microchip a ferret I know it can be done as we have a ferret rescue in Australia, but I think they are mainly for pet ferrets , the strange people who keep them in the house. The second reason I wouldn’t do it is the price of it for me to get it done would cost more than what a ferret would cost. And if you end up with a ferret going missing or getting out the possibility of getting it back I think would be very low, as a cat or dog would probably get it, and if someone was to find it and bites them at least you would be able to get out of it if they were to take legal action against you. 

• Like 1
On 19/09/2021 at 11:04, Guss33 said:

and if someone was to find it and bites them at least you would be able to get out of it if they were to take legal action against you. 

I had a big one eyed albino buck escape and the neighbor found him in her chicken pen, she ended up with 6 stitches. I owned up, she was known as a mean bitch but was ok about the encounter. She had clubbed the ferret to death which I was happy about as it had attacked the whippets several times when hunting, lol.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1