Few classic old motors

1 hour ago, Rickshaw swami said:

Nice ones gentlemen.Out of curiosity is there any ratrods over yalls way?  I always thought something classic from yalls side ratted out would be nice.

I like the rats. Mr Jones off here as got a cracker pick up 

1EE01506-7626-4D34-B2F4-53E9470A1AF8.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3

I've had a few slightly newer than  that one.Had a 61 Ford econoline pickup.It looked like a vw bus converted to a pickup.It was four different  colors of primer.

Motor in between bucket seats.A radiator hose exploded one day,Filling the cab with steam.As I looked for my buddy in the passenger  seat  I realized he had jumped out the window thinking it was on fire lol.

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

I've had a few slightly newer than  that one.Had a 61 Ford econoline pickup.It looked like a vw bus converted to a pickup.It was four different  colors of primer.

Motor in between bucket seats.A radiator hose exploded one day,Filling the cab with steam.As I looked for my buddy in the passenger  seat  I realized he had jumped out the window thinking it was on fire lol.

That corvette was worth over 100 g I liked that one but the rats have a strange appeal 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1