Scooter boys wilf

The money being paid for fully restored lambretta sx200, gt200, tv175 is insane.

It would be madness, in my opinion to chop these.

Dont know about Vespa's though.

Ss90 Vespa fully restored in origional spec go for big money.

Cheers.

• Like 2

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scooters are for men who love to feel the wind blowing through their vagina 

Homosexuals ………

Stanford scooter boys ????????

Posted Images

Nice little rideout today.Met up with 5 other lads from down my part of kent(was meant to be 7 but 2 Lambretta's broke down before they got to me).Rode over to the other side of Maidstone and met up with a good 60 other scooter lads.Heard stories from lads from other parts of kent loosing lads on route(All Lambretta's ??.Makes you wonder why they make so much money.

FB_IMG_1650204022801.jpg

20220417_121927.jpg

20220417_121708.jpg

20220417_121426.jpg

FB_IMG_1650204055132.jpg

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Big 7 anyone ? 

Yes mate.Gutted as the fella whos doing my engine messaged to say all my bits have turned up from SIP yesterday.Thats gunna have to wait 3 weeks now as Im not riding it up to that at running in speeds.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, downsouth said:

Yes mate.Gutted as the fella whos doing my engine messaged to say all my bits have turned up from SIP yesterday.Thats gunna have to wait 3 weeks now as Im not riding it up to that at running in speeds.

I be there for 3 days ?

Edited by green lurchers
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

I be there for 3 days ?

f**k that.As soon as I realised all the glamping tents had sold out I decided I was riding up on the Saturday morning.I aint slept in a 2man tent since going to Glastonbury in the 90s and I dont think I actually slept in it then.Keep an eye out for us mate and introduce yourself.Saturday night should be a good crack,Someone told me the other day that The Beat are playing there.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, downsouth said:

f**k that.As soon as I realised all the glamping tents had sold out I decided I was riding up on the Saturday morning.I aint slept in a 2man tent since going to Glastonbury in the 90s and I dont think I actually slept in it then.Keep an eye out for us mate and introduce yourself.Saturday night should be a good crack,Someone told me the other day that The Beat are playing there.

you will spot him mate he will be walking 2 whippets in a pink shirt and flat cap ? ?

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, downsouth said:

I not be in a tent mate either hired a motor home ??????? app the beat are playing ? hope the weather holds good you taking ya scooter ? 

Edited by green lurchers
11 hours ago, green lurchers said:

I not be in a tent mate either hired a motor home ??????? app the beat are playing ? hope the weather holds good you taking ya scooter ? 

Yeah mate.Im in Kent so I can ride cross country to it in an hour tops.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...