• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scooters are for men who love to feel the wind blowing through their vagina 

Homosexuals ………

Stanford scooter boys ????????

Posted Images

yep me old man had a c 70...then got the 90...I rode both as a teenager...mum had a melody then something bigger I forgot the name of...they even toured all over the Highlands of Scotland for a few weeks on them each summer for about 5 year

Edited by TOMO
8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

They were the Better of 2, I loved the few I had as a kid ?

the cub 90s when you fall landed with exhaust on your leg skin took off was nasty ? 

honda melody fizzy 50 vision thomas qt 50 etc 

h100 dt125 rd 

there was loads a good bikes to waste the day on ? 

7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

cub we called em cub 90 70 50 ? 

snap the steering lock take light or speedo screen out pull the plugs and away you went ? 

Then you moved onto knicking farmers quads and diesel when you became an illegal hare poacher ??

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

used to be fights when lads come back the black ring round there mouth were they had been sniffing the petrol out the tank ? 

great times ? 

Dont think i ever got the braincells back I lost doing that.Still get headaches now just thinking about it.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, downsouth said:

Then you moved onto knicking farmers quads and diesel when you became an illegal hare poacher ??

farmers never left quads or diesel about this way mate to be fair hare coursing and lamping was giving you a break from been a c**t keeping you away from it 

things were more petrol you needed that so it was vw vauxhall etc pull pipes underneath cut em fill jerry cans ? 

14 hours ago, Jackknife said:

Old 125 cc lml I used to have, kitted Pinassco 177,north London to Tenby and back never missed a beat. 

Screenshot_20210918_114715_com.android.gallery3d_edit_253067273473884.jpg

Is there much difference between the Lml's and Vespas?I know a lot of the blokes that own the lml's claim they're the same thing but surely they're cheaper for a reason and if they're just as good why do they all change the badges and try to pretend they're Vespas???

1 hour ago, downsouth said:

Is there much difference between the Lml's and Vespas?I know a lot of the blokes that own the lml's claim they're the same thing but surely they're cheaper for a reason and if they're just as good why do they all change the badges and try to pretend they're Vespas???

Lml build quality is fecking shocking but then what do you expect they come from india ?

Yep everyone changes the badges to vespa mine was changed before I bought it but easy to tell difference as the panels differ slightly  ?

Edited by Jackknife
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, downsouth said:

@JackknifeLooking a bit better now.

20220415_102001.jpg

20220415_102015.jpg

20220415_102041.jpg

Get the panels chopped down and the arse end removed,i had a old 150 super  with extended fork and arse end chopped down. If i remember there's a pic with it in at IOW scooter rally in the first or second edition of scootering mag and anyone got that mag???...

8 hours ago, fireman said:

Get the panels chopped down and the arse end removed,i had a old 150 super  with extended fork and arse end chopped down. If i remember there's a pic with it in at IOW scooter rally in the first or second edition of scootering mag and anyone got that mag???...

I am considering buying an old banger to do a full on cutdown with.Lads cant believe with this one what Ive done to a genuine 2000 miles scooter.They seem to tkink I should have judt restored it.