Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scooters are for men who love to feel the wind blowing through their vagina 

Homosexuals ………

Stanford scooter boys ????????

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Jackknife said:

A cortina that would now be a collectors motor and worth a few quid, if we knew then what we know now lol ?

They fetching some money eh mate  fella by me got a bucket of a triumph stag 2 months late it was mint and sold fir 18 g  best old Motors  I should have hung on to were a Dolomite sprint a zodiac  but by far the best was a Austin woolsley full chrome garaged  and mint I gave an old boy up the road 400 fir it to use as a run around in 86  sadly it hit 3 cars and an old oak tree ? if I’d hav garaged it. Bet it would get some dollars fir it at today’s prices 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, green lurchers said:

They fetching some money eh mate  fella by me got a bucket of a triumph stag 2 months late it was mint and sold fir 18 g  best old Motors  I should have hung on to were a Dolomite sprint a zodiac  but by far the best was a Austin woolsley full chrome garaged  and mint I gave an old boy up the road 400 fir it to use as a run around in 86  sadly it hit 3 cars and an old oak tree ? if I’d hav garaged it. Bet it would get some dollars fir it at today’s prices 

Mate of mine had a dolomite sprint I only remember it for 3 things, it was white with grey interior, it was quick and he wrote it off within a few days ?

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This one is rather special !

Check out the rear hydraulic disc conversion.

WWW.CARANDCLASSIC.CO.UK

Li 125 special. Magazine featured. 3 Previous Owners. Has full PM tuning carbon bodywork inclusive of mudguards, engine and fan guard. 240cc Harry Barlow...

Cheers.

• 5 months later...

Just bought this a couple of weeks ago.First thing was to strip all the Mod shit off of it especially when my daughter nearly pissed herself laughing and said you're gunna look like youre riding a christmas tree dad.Its presently stripped down to nothing ready for powder coating.New Sip rims,shocks,calipers and levers.Engine being rebuilt with malossi kit,bigger carb,cut crank,carbon reeds,new pipe and a sip ignition.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, downsouth said:

Just bought this a couple of weeks ago.First thing was to strip all the Mod shit off of it especially when my daughter nearly pissed herself laughing and said you're gunna look like youre riding a christmas tree dad.Its presently stripped down to nothing ready for powder coating.New Sip rims,shocks,calipers and levers.Engine being rebuilt with malossi kit,bigger carb,cut crank,carbon reeds,new pipe and a sip ignition.

Nice little project, why did you go for a mallosi kit than say a pinnasco kit which I found totally bomb proof. 

Plenty lads I know have heat sezied with them kits think they higher revving my pinnasco kitted 200cc never let me down, long stroke crank sit at 65/70 all day, either way don't get carried away with the spending unless your entering shows. 

We called ourselves the "tatty but quick" scooter club ?

Atb

47 minutes ago, Jackknife said:

Nice little project, why did you go for a mallosi kit than say a pinnasco kit which I found totally bomb proof. 

Plenty lads I know have heat sezied with them kits think they higher revving my pinnasco kitted 200cc never let me down, long stroke crank sit at 65/70 all day, either way don't get carried away with the spending unless your entering shows. 

We called ourselves the "tatty but quick" scooter club ?

Atb

Dunno why I went for the Malossi ove the pinnasco really mate although I have gone for the kit with the aluminium head as opposed to the  ast head as theyre supposed to dissipate heat a lot better.To be honest mate everything Ive bought for it is more about speed,handling and stopping as opposed to looking fancy.Although this is something like the look im going for which for someone whos always been into bigger bikes I think looks the bollocks

Screenshot_20220321-142327_Gallery.jpg

• Like 3