patterdale terrier puppies

Hello all Members of the Forum, I am a hunter from Poland and I would love to buy a Patterdale Terrier puppy from the best English kennel. The dog will accompany me in individual hunts and will become an integral member of my family.

Please refer me to the proper breeder having experience with working dogs, please provide me with contact information of the people who are in your opinion the most appropriate.

Kind regards,

Martin

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, ratt said:

Hello all Members of the Forum, I am a hunter from Poland and I would love to buy a Patterdale Terrier puppy from the best English kennel. The dog will accompany me in individual hunts and will become an integral member of my family.

Please refer me to the proper breeder having experience with working dogs, please provide me with contact information of the people who are in your opinion the most appropriate.

Kind regards,

Martin

patedale whippet great dane puppies here now some with dudley noseys and already retreivin nike trackys off the washing line...

• Haha 1

Come on lads that’s why this site is fecked years ago there was always someone willing to help someone.Yeh the lad is from Poland but there might be nothing going there at the minute.If there is any decent folk left on here try helping someone out instead of taking the piss

• Like 14
On 16/09/2021 at 19:42, ratt said:

Kind regards,

Martin

Have a look for European breeders who are working their dogs, there is some very good stuff out there look for a breeder with lots of work and a few dogs and not a lot of dogs and very little work 

• Like 4
6 hours ago, Glyn..... said:

Have a look for European breeders who are working their dogs, there is some very good stuff out there look for a breeder with lots of work and a few dogs and not a lot of dogs and very little work 

Well said, I see numerous lads with 20 plus dogs, dogmen, why the need thibk about it, how many digs should a terrier get in a season I 10 or 20 say 20 with 20 dogs in the kennels, that's 400 digs, I'll start a post I think 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...