Canabis

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Exactly that, I smoked fags for years and everyone said it was shite….and they were right mate.

Nicotine is actually classed as a gateway drug, weed actually comes after nicotine in that classification, the first substances a kid normally sees used are through their parents, ciggies and booze, you see your mam and dad doing it so its semi legitimised in your mind, my mam puffed away like a chimney, as kids we must have reeked of second hand fag smoke, I didn't want to passive smoke 40 fags a day like a f***ing beagle in a lab ?

• Like 3

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some proper righteous folk around here, I,m touching 60 smoke weed every day, love a go on the mushrooms from time to time an enjoy a drink, I get up at 6am graft all day blow kids half my age out the

FRANCIE: Dr, Dr Oi keeps blacking out when Oi bin smoking the old Ganga sure I do. DR: Stop smoking the ganga then ya thick fucka. FRANCIE: Bejasus, I never would have thought of that now.

You just had a whitey ?

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

people say cannabis  does not cause people problems, it definitely does??, i've had my shotgun/fac certificates taken from me and my partner suffers severe mental health problems due to heavy use of cannabis:hmm:

I’d say it causes less problems than most other drugs if used sensibly in moderation. 

problems arise when it’s abused. 

ive worked with lads that needed 2 joints before work in a morning and would smoke it flat out any chance they got. That’s abuse and more than likely caused the issues seen above. 

Not a smoker myself but don’t think it’s as bad as a lot of other things that are being more and more normalised, and certainly wouldn’t judge someone badly if they were a toker. I’ve met plenty who where high achievers and operate at upper levels, bud I doubt they had two bangers for breakfast, more the odd toke of an evening to unwind.  

equally people who say it’s totally harmless, it’s a plant given from god etc etc are delusional also 

it’s definitely not totally harmless. 

• Like 4

consequences

1 minute ago, Mother_Mary said:

I’d say it causes less problems than most other drugs if used sensibly in moderation. 

problems arise when it’s abused. 

ive worked with lads that needed 2 joints before work in a morning and would smoke it flat out any chance they got. That’s abuse and more than likely caused the issues seen above. 

Not a smoker myself but don’t think it’s as bad as a lot of other things that are being more and more normalised, and certainly wouldn’t judge someone badly if they were a toker. I’ve met plenty who where high achievers and operate at upper levels, bud I doubt they had two bangers for breakfast, more the odd toke of an evening to unwind.  

equally people who say it’s totally harmless, it’s a plant given from god etc etc are delusional also 

it’s definitely not totally harmless. 

i've never tried smoking or used cannabis neither has my partner,we are suffering the consequences of a neighbours cannabis addiction but police decided to remove my certificates and left the neighbour to carry on with her cannabis use:hmm:

Just now, mackem said:

Nicotine is actually classed as a gateway drug, weed actually comes after nicotine in that classification, the first substances a kid normally sees used are through their parents, ciggies and booze, you see your mam and dad doing it so its semi legitimised in your mind, my mam puffed away like a chimney, as kids we must have reeked of second hand fag smoke, I didn't want to passive smoke 40 fags a day like a f***ing beagle in a lab ?

Fags are the same as weed in as much as blokes are climbing the walls when they run out.

I have no idea in actuality about reaction times etc but I do know in the most basic way that you can tell a weed smoker when you are working, lads in their 20s incapable of doing anything which is something you never see with fags.

Thats not to say fags ain’t bad, they are.

Booze out of all of them is probably the worst, I packed up when I was 24 and setting up home because booze and family life do not go together.….

All said and done I didn’t want my kids seeing me wrecked all the time and I don’t think it’s a great example full stop.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

consequences

i've never tried smoking or used cannabis neither has my partner,we are suffering the consequences of a neighbours cannabis addiction but police decided to remove my certificates and left the neighbour to carry on with her cannabis use:hmm:

? 

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Booze out of all of them is probably the worst

Odd thing about booze here, its sold in specific alcohol stores, the windows are blacked out, cannabis on the other hand the stores look upbeat and welcoming, I have never smoked nicotine, drank booze,smoked weed or snorted Peruvian flake off a strippers tits, but I don't object to anyone doing so, we are all human, it's just people being people. 

• Like 2

I’ll tell you something else, the weed tolerance for driving is almost zero….there’s a decent chance of loosing your license if you get a tug and you have been a regular user.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’ll tell you something else, the weed tolerance for driving is almost zero….there’s a decent chance of loosing your license if you get a tug and you have been a regular user.

It’s also complete bullshit as it can test positive if you’ve had a joint say 12 hours previous and are miles away from being remotely under the influence. 

Edited by Mother_Mary
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Yup, here drug driving convictions have gone up 43%? since weed was legalised, I don't know the individual drink/drug impairment stats however. 

19 minutes ago, Mother_Mary said:

It’s also complete bullshit as it can test positive if you’ve had a joint say 12 hours previous and are miles away from being remotely under the influence. 

That’s what I mean mate, the level is so low that I think you will see more and more lads caught out.

Straight pass / fail and then the blood test.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, mackem said:

Yup, here drug driving convictions have gone up 43%? since weed was legalised, I don't know the individual drink/drug impairment stats however. 

Do they give the First Nations a discount on the weed as well I wonder ?

My pal is in BC and keeps getting mistaken for First Nations which I think is the height of hilarity given that he is one of the most racist fuckers I know !

I always give him the “Alright Sitting Bull” when he calls ! Does his nut ! Lol 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Do they give the First Nations a discount on the weed as well I wonder? 

No need, a lot of really big grows on the reservations, and loads of dispensaries.