Canabis

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some proper righteous folk around here, I,m touching 60 smoke weed every day, love a go on the mushrooms from time to time an enjoy a drink, I get up at 6am graft all day blow kids half my age out the

FRANCIE: Dr, Dr Oi keeps blacking out when Oi bin smoking the old Ganga sure I do. DR: Stop smoking the ganga then ya thick fucka. FRANCIE: Bejasus, I never would have thought of that now.

You just had a whitey ?

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, king said:

46 a few weeks ago...and what was yours mate mid 50's bpm..

Low 50's yes but ive always held a decent level of fitness and also take Bisoprolol which is a beta blocker.

I bet that was a funny scene sat their with your eyes closed counting your heart beats...." oi soppy bollocks wake up and get digging you cxxt "............" ssshhhhhh" ?

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

Cannabis is totally legal here, pop into a store, buy what you like,extracts are the big thing, diamonds, shatter, rosin etc, a few of the neighbours had 8-10 feet tall plants visible over the fences, it hasn't had a negative impact on society in general as far as I can see. 

IMG_20211120_121219.jpg

19 minutes ago, mackem said:

Cannabis is totally legal here, pop into a store, buy what you like,extracts are the big thing, diamonds, shatter, rosin etc, a few of the neighbours had 8-10 feet tall plants visible over the fences, it hasn't had a negative impact on society in general as far as I can see. 

IMG_20211120_121219.jpg

That's Sunderland for you

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, king said:

Welcome back mackem ? have you been on many travels around the globe lately...

I left the UK mate,and covid has put the knockers on stuff, but there's a couple of places still on my list ?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, mackem said:

I left the UK mate,and covid has put the knockers on stuff, but there's a couple of places still on my list ?

Fair play mate. What country you living in now.. once you get travelling again get some pics up..I've never left the UK or been on a plane lol.so it's nice to see pics from a globe trotter ?

• Like 1

I was always lead to believe two things about heart beats 

1 ) one measure of fitness Is how much hammer you can give yourself from your standing start , I e from resting to maximum , the higher the range is of that median is a test of your true range of fitness 

2) and true fitness is measured as your return rate to resting pulse from maximum effort level phys . Basically measuring your recovery time. The shorter the heart rate diminishes to normal level indicates how fit you are . 

Oh and grown men smoking weed , ffs , grow up . Couldn’t be arsed with making can pipes every few hours 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1