Canabis

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some proper righteous folk around here, I,m touching 60 smoke weed every day, love a go on the mushrooms from time to time an enjoy a drink, I get up at 6am graft all day blow kids half my age out the

FRANCIE: Dr, Dr Oi keeps blacking out when Oi bin smoking the old Ganga sure I do. DR: Stop smoking the ganga then ya thick fucka. FRANCIE: Bejasus, I never would have thought of that now.

You just had a whitey ?

Posted Images

On 16/09/2021 at 18:40, Francie said:

It was that feeling ollie but far more intense,I think it cause it dilated my vessels that made me black out

When I was younger every now and then a batch of ‘star bar’ solids would come round. You could guarantee at least one person would white out. Strong old stuff 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, dogmandont said:

So is that good are bad. Lol. 

You do a bit of biking etc? Fit? 

your heart rate would indicate very fit person…..know loads of lads and girls looking to lower there Resting heart rate as a indicator of fitness….check in the morning before you get up….

• Like 1

A low heart rate doesnt necessarily mean a healthy heart or good level of fitness someone could be on beta blockers or anything,someone mentioned Bradycardia but with a resting heart rate under i think its 60 it isnt even considered a health problem.....in my opinion everybody should know at least month to month roughly what their resting heart rate is.....mines been down as low as low to mid 40's a few years back but is around 51/52 in the morning these days.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

A low heart rate doesnt necessarily mean a healthy heart or good level of fitness someone could be on beta blockers or anything,someone mentioned Bradycardia but with a resting heart rate under i think its 60 it isnt even considered a health problem.....in my opinion everybody should know at least month to month roughly what their resting heart rate is.....mines been down as low as low to mid 40's a few years back but is around 51/52 in the morning these days.

That was me gnash,thanks for the input,I'm not so worried about the heartbeat thing now that I know loads have a low heartbeat.

One thing it has done has stopped me about the green,an I feel great?

• Like 2