Canabis

I also know that there were delays on the Olympic Park project because when it was drug test time whole firms of lads wasn’t bothering to come to work because they knew they wouldn’t pass !!

Thats f***ing howling ! 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some proper righteous folk around here, I,m touching 60 smoke weed every day, love a go on the mushrooms from time to time an enjoy a drink, I get up at 6am graft all day blow kids half my age out the

FRANCIE: Dr, Dr Oi keeps blacking out when Oi bin smoking the old Ganga sure I do. DR: Stop smoking the ganga then ya thick fucka. FRANCIE: Bejasus, I never would have thought of that now.

You just had a whitey ?

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

I used to have a lad work for me and you couldn’t take him on jobs where the place was occupied because he stunk of weed….he smoked that much that it just seeped out of his skin.

Just that smell alone cost that lad god knows how many lost days wages.

You can’t be f***ing about in some stockbrokers office with a dude stinking like that.

A young lad I know in his 20s I was stood behind him recently in the local co op and the smell of weed on him was that over powering all the shop assistants were commenting sad thing is he his not a bad lad though he his just another that bums around the shops on a council estate with no intention of getting into regular work. 

• Sad 1

Some proper righteous folk around here, I,m touching 60 smoke weed every day, love a go on the mushrooms from time to time an enjoy a drink, I get up at 6am graft all day blow kids half my age out the water, have loads of money and am as fit as f**k, so it’s not all doom and gloom just do what makes you happy, I’m off for a joint and a gin chin chin ?????

AA1572E4-8324-4789-908F-887D56927841.jpeg

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

When I went to docs earlier it was just the nurse treated me,got sent on my way,then got a call at three from the doc saying she wanted me down to check me again as my resting heartbeat was 58.

She went over me again an said it's hard to tell an abnormal heart from a fit heart,I told her whenever I was getting a medical for k1 fights in the past the doc always said i must be fit iv a low resting heartbeat,but she wants to put a wee ticket on me for a few days to see if theres any irregularity.

Reckons it's only young people or athletes that have a heart beat below 60,an said looking at me she thinks I'm fit.

But if done feck all in 6months so i dont know a f**k.

But she reckons it was the green that lowered my blood pressure resulting in a collapse,get the ticker thing on monday

• Like 1
Just now, Francie said:

When I went to docs earlier it was just the nurse treated me,got sent on my way,then got a call at three from the doc saying she wanted me down to check me again as my resting heartbeat was 58.

She went over me again an said it's hard to tell an abnormal heart from a fit heart,I told her whenever I was getting a medical for k1 fights in the past the doc always said i must be fit iv a low resting heartbeat,but she wants to put a wee ticket on me for a few days to see if theres any irregularity.

Reckons it's only young people or athletes that have a heart beat below 60,an said looking at me she thinks I'm fit.

But she reckons it was the green that lowered my blood pressure resulting in a collapse,get the ticker thing on monday

Told me to calm down on the green to which I will

5 minutes ago, Francie said:

Never knew you needed a medical in K1 to carry a spit bucket mate. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Francie said:

A lot of that is body memory maybe. My fitness still hasn't dropped below 4 of my previous circuits (I was doing 7, 8 at a real push) after years of not training regular. 4 is way above what normal people would be able to do, including mates who are "fit". I always beat walking buddies to the top. When you train/get to a standard, it's hard to fall back down! Even with sciatica ? ;)

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

A lot of that is body memory maybe. My fitness still hasn't dropped below 4 of my previous circuits (I was doing 7, 8 at a real push) after years of not training regular. 4 is way above what normal people would be able to do, including mates who are "fit". I always beat walking buddies to the top. When you train/get to a standard, it's hard to fall back down! Even with sciatica ? ;)

Lol what do you mean memory mush?

Do you know what your resting heartbeat is?

I kept checking after the phone call before I went down,58 beats a min,I read theres a thing called bradycardia were your heartbeat is low because the signalled ain't working the best or I'm fit lol

I dont know mush,has anyone on here one lower that 60,try it with timer an count your beats a min,apparently if it's high that's a sign of cardivascolour dicease,I'm a bit confused lol

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Lol what do you mean memory mush?

Do you know what your resting heartbeat is?

I kept checking after the phone call before I went down,58 beats a min,I read theres a thing called bradycardia were your heartbeat is low because the signalled ain't working the best or I'm fit lol

I dont know mush,has anyone on here one lower that 60,try it with timer an count your beats a min,apparently if it's high that's a sign of cardivascolour dicease,I'm a bit confused lol

If you trained hard for K1 I meant and I did say maybe ? It was a presumption based on what was said to me by a Dr. I have the heart of an athlete is what she said. That was after I'd had that episode earlier this year. Low, strong heart rate;)

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, mushroom said:

If you trained hard for K1 I meant and I did say maybe ? It was a presumption based on what was said to me by a Dr. I have the heart of an athlete is what she said. That was after I'd had that episode earlier this year. Low, strong heart rate;)

PM incoming mush