Canabis

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some proper righteous folk around here, I,m touching 60 smoke weed every day, love a go on the mushrooms from time to time an enjoy a drink, I get up at 6am graft all day blow kids half my age out the

FRANCIE: Dr, Dr Oi keeps blacking out when Oi bin smoking the old Ganga sure I do. DR: Stop smoking the ganga then ya thick fucka. FRANCIE: Bejasus, I never would have thought of that now.

You just had a whitey ?

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Francie said:

Ahahahshaha I wasnt sick ollie but felt like I was,I was smoking since I got up,all day to night then it happened lol

And there lies the problem...try just having the one before bed mate...I used to wake up,brush my teeth,skin up,straight on the shitter?work all day while chuffing like f**k...smoke a cue a day everyday for as long as I can remember..when the kids came along I had to stop,couldn't function tidy on it..these days I enjoy a few days off it every couple of weeks... I use it to help me sleep..not it use me?everything in moderation Francie mate??

• Like 5

Yes lads il admit,since if been of work with a f****d back,iv indulged to much,time to slow back down.

Ps @Greymanlol ya c**t ya,il have you know my sugar levels are fine an dandy.it wasnt a white either I never vomited lol

Funny enough tho it only started when I f****d my back,an it was the pain came up my chest an into my head then bang out for the count. 

1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Just never seen it mate, reckon it be a few culprits lack of food/vitamins water low blood sugar then a big joint tipped him over the edge. 

Did you spaz out Francie have a Whitey before hand or did it come out of nowhere ? 

Came out of nowhere kev no whitey

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Just eat a couple of chocolate bars and crack on, it’s your blood sugars crashing, amateur ??

I cant eat nothing if I'm out cold greyman,just comes out of the blue,then I'm blind for bout ten mins when I wake up trying to stay awake?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

Shroom season will soon be upon us. Lol. 

I have come up with solutions whilst having a mush sesh. Not joking, we changed a business strategy ?

A mate went on one of those Ayahuasca retreats, changed his outlook on everything from business to normal life. Helped him focus his thoughts I suppose. Loads of those tech tw@ts are micro dosing LSD daily ?‍♂️

A joint is defo my Achilles, like Dan, I used to smoke way too much. Nowadays I have a biff at night before bed. More a ritual that chills me out.

Oh yeah... Francie you've pissed off the almighty and he's sent his naughty boy demons after thee ?

Mad (and serious) question, did you piss yourself, foam or owt?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Francie said:

You up the duff with the coof bgd?

Nah haven't actually got it pal I've just got back into the country so have to do 10 days quarantine. Got so bored I decided to poke my head in here and I see nothing has changed ?

24 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I have come up with solutions whilst having a mush sesh. Not joking, we changed a business strategy ?

A mate went on one of those Ayahuasca retreats, changed his outlook on everything from business to normal life. Helped him focus his thoughts I suppose. Loads of those tech tw@ts are micro dosing LSD daily ?‍♂️

A joint is defo my Achilles, like Dan, I used to smoke way too much. Nowadays I have a biff at night before bed. More a ritual that chills me out.

Oh yeah... Francie you've pissed off the almighty and he's sent his naughty boy demons after thee ?

Mad (and serious) question, did you piss yourself, foam or owt?

Lol no mush no peeing or foaming thank God

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, BGD said:

Nah haven't actually got it pal I've just got back into the country so have to do 10 days quarantine. Got so bored I decided to poke my head in here and I see nothing has changed ?

Haha you in the quarantine camp mate?

I don’t want to get into a big for/against debate mate but I have said before, in my experience it ruins people.

It’s not been easy for anyone the last couple of years being cooped up and everyone handles stuff different but if you can knock that shit on the head I’m 100% sure you will feel a new man.

Won’t be easy after such long term use, I have mates same as you, smoking it since 14 and now 50 and they are in tatters without weed but I’m sure it will be worth it.

Hope you get yourself right soon pal ?

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

I don’t want to get into a big for/against debate mate but I have said before, in my experience it ruins people.

It’s not been easy for anyone the last couple of years being cooped up and everyone handles stuff different but if you can knock that shit on the head I’m 100% sure you will feel a new man.

Won’t be easy after such long term use, I have mates same as you, smoking it since 14 and now 50 and they are in tatters without weed but I’m sure it will be worth it.

Hope you get yourself right soon pal ?

Thanks wilf an I know what your saying,iv worked all my life up until recently,trained at various combat sports,very active with my children,just over indulged sitting about of work,I dont drink,party or take coke or feck all,just a couple of smokes,but since it happened iv calmed down,il be gran ?

• Like 1