Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Policing and politics have changed dramatically in the last few years.

I Well remember the miners strike, baton charges by the police, mounted police charges, people arrested and in court the next day.

I was on the countryside march to parliament.....same again, heads busted, people arrested.

Now we have people tearing down statues, damaging buildings and the police stand by and watch.

People gluing themselves to the M25 and the police ask if they are comfortable and do they need anything, people arrested 13 times and never charged , released immediately to do the same again !

Whats changed ? Well, in my view it's misguided political correctness, no one will take responsibility in fear of being attacked by the mob on social media, people being promoted beyond their capabilities simply because of their gender, colour, race or sexual preference and basic moral cowardice from politicians.

Cheers.

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Wilf  I have nothing in common with people from those big cities.Every Sunday 20 plus members of my family gather for Sunday dinner.Most businesses  are still closed on Sunday.Every man and mo

Policing and politics have changed dramatically in the last few years. I Well remember the miners strike, baton charges by the police, mounted police charges, people arrested and in court the nex

Mate, they're just not comparable. You're right, we're on different planets with how we see this. You seem to think age makes someone untouchable, I certainly don't. If an old boy decided he was going

Posted Images

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Don’t want to get into the clapping too much but why don’t you have a look at match of the day where thousands are clapping in every stadium in the land while every player is down grovelling about in their knees.

Its a fact.

Cressida Dick is the most senior law enforcement officer in the land and she gave a message of support to a group who were rioting, vandalising and extremely militant.

Im not making any of this up and you know I’m not.

The span of time between the two events have absolutely no bearing on the facts of the matter.

Of course the time scale is relevant. Different times, different governments, different situation. Cressida Dick has no political mandate. And the sound of booing was edited out. 

You have just cherry picked to suit your anti-black bias.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Of course the time scale is relevant. Different times, different governments, different situation. Cressida Dick has no political mandate. And the sound of booing was edited out. 

You have just cherry picked to suit your anti-black bias.

No mate, you are refusing to see the facts because you obviously still hold some faith in the institutions and mistakenly believe that the governments we have had the last 20 years are somehow different to each other, you believe that contract between the voter and his government still exists and as such things can still be done in the prescribed, traditional way…….it’s doesn’t and they can’t because folks have sussed on that playing by the rules is a complete waste of time………only the looneys are winning ! 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, WILF said:

No mate, you are refusing to see the facts because you obviously still hold some faith in the institutions and mistakenly believe that the governments we have had the last 20 years are somehow different to each other, you believe that contract between the voter and his government still exists and as such things can still be done in the prescribed, traditional way…….it’s doesn’t and they can’t because folks have sussed on that playing by the rules is a complete waste of time………only the looneys are winning ! 

What I believe in is that everyone has the right to protest. But not the right to endanger life or act outside the law of the land. Demonstration should be reasonable, lawful and proportionate.

If you want to see the result of democracy changing things just look at the lead up to Brexit and the aftermath. From Farage's democratic pressure on the government that caused the vote to be given to the public outrage at the attempts to overturn that democratic process. Brexit proves that democracy is not dead.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pulled up yesterday evening at the supermarket for some bits...there's was a youngster 18/20 yr old on the floor after being tazered 🙈 8 police officers,4 cars around him,5 men 3 women...all the men would not go near him lol...the women handcuffed him and it took all 8 to put him in a van,so 5 vehicles,9/10 coppers to deal with a spotty kid..while all the sad c**ts stood filming with their phones 🙄..few weeks back some clown was kicking in my neighbors front door thinking it was his house🤣 my neighbor went out and dropped him...police were called...tipped up the next day and charged my neighbor for assault 🤨 he got 2 kids that was terrified ...wtf like? Got no faith what so ever in the police and don't think that will ever change👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Pulled up yesterday evening at the supermarket for some bits...there's was a youngster 18/20 yr old on the floor after being tazered 🙈 8 police officers,4 cars around him,5 men 3 women...all the men would not go near him lol...the women handcuffed him and it took all 8 to put him in a van,so 5 vehicles,9/10 coppers to deal with a spotty kid..while all the sad c**ts stood filming with their phones 🙄..few weeks back some clown was kicking in my neighbors front door thinking it was his house🤣 my neighbor went out and dropped him...police were called...tipped up the next day and charged my neighbor for assault 🤨 he got 2 kids that was terrified ...wtf like? Got no faith what so ever in the police and don't think that will ever change👍

The government run the police mate as you know……do the maths 👍

This is why your enemy’s enemy is your friend (imho of course) and we should be supporting OUR OWN people when they protest.

The sacrifice for that support is a bit of inconvenience.

Not saying I’m right, it just how I see it mate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Pulled up yesterday evening at the supermarket for some bits...there's was a youngster 18/20 yr old on the floor after being tazered 🙈 8 police officers,4 cars around him,5 men 3 women...all the men would not go near him lol...the women handcuffed him and it took all 8 to put him in a van,so 5 vehicles,9/10 coppers to deal with a spotty kid..while all the sad c**ts stood filming with their phones 🙄..few weeks back some clown was kicking in my neighbors front door thinking it was his house🤣 my neighbor went out and dropped him...police were called...tipped up the next day and charged my neighbor for assault 🤨 he got 2 kids that was terrified ...wtf like? Got no faith what so ever in the police and don't think that will ever change👍

For the last 15 years police forces have insisted that all recruits have a policing qualification and have increased the quotas of all sorts of groups including female officers up to 50%, took on all sorts of ethnic officers to fulfill their self-imposed quotas, dropped the age and size criteria and ard now taking on disabled people. One thing hasn't changed; the requirement for all new officers to do at least two years on the front line. That means the response teams are carrying officers who ae not able to handle themselves on the streets and are short staffed because many of the young female officrrs they recruited in large numbers will have taken maternity leave then demanded family friendly shifts on their return to work.

You are right in your last sentence. Nothing will change because the situation has got beyond any possible solution.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, baker boy said:

Quit over safety concerns, or just don't like getting wet 😁

WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

The group cited 'safety concerns' around the weather as their reason for not stopping...

 

Bunch of fannies didn't want to get wet :laugh:

 .......... 'safety concerns' - their tactic is sitting on a motorway ffs :laugh:

 

I wonder if they'll go and block the politicians motors at COP26 :hmm:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...