M25 Protests.

5 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I don't think many disagree with their cause......it's their actions that most disagree with.

Pissing off people who may agree and support your cause seems a strange way to get your point across.......

Cheers.

Do you not get fed up talking sense ? must be 3rd or 4th time now lol 

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Wilf  I have nothing in common with people from those big cities.Every Sunday 20 plus members of my family gather for Sunday dinner.Most businesses  are still closed on Sunday.Every man and mo

Policing and politics have changed dramatically in the last few years. I Well remember the miners strike, baton charges by the police, mounted police charges, people arrested and in court the nex

I think the people stuck in the tailback for hours are being shrugged off as suffering a bit of inconvenience ...but how many shift workers were there in those queues ? How many self employed people w

Posted Images

Let me educate you lads…….nearly half a million people protested the hunting ban in the prescribed manner to MPs and Parliament with all due concern for motorists, ambulances and Uncle Tom Cobley and got told to go f**k themselves……..

Black Lives matter wrecked the gaff and got a message of support from Cressida Dick, a say and a power way above their numbers in society and a whole nation clapping every f***ing Saturday…….

Hows that for a bit of education ;) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, WILF said:

Let me educate you lads…….nearly half a million people protested the hunting ban in the prescribed manner to MPs and Parliament with all due concern for motorists, ambulances and Uncle Tom Cobley and got told to go f**k themselves……..

Black Lives matter wrecked the gaff and got a message of support from Cressida Dick, a say and a power way above their numbers in society and a whole nation clapping every f***ing Saturday…….

Hows that for a bit of education ;) 

Those incidents are 20 years apart. The hunting ban was in the Liebour manifesto so Joe Public had already had their say in the general election. Cressida Dick is not a politician. The impression that everybody was clapping is down to the papers you read. The booing at football matches during the kneeling gave a different view.

That is education. Yours is a closdd minded view.

Edited by Nicepix
Just now, Nicepix said:

Those incidents are 20 apart. The hunting ban was in the Liebour manifesto so Joe Public had already had their say in the general election. Cressida Dick is not a politician. The impression that everybody was clapping is down to the papers you read. The booing at football matches during the kneeling gave a different view.

That is education. Yours is a closdd minded view.

Don’t want to get into the clapping too much but why don’t you have a look at match of the day where thousands are clapping in every stadium in the land while every player is down grovelling about in their knees.

Its a fact.

Cressida Dick is the most senior law enforcement officer in the land and she gave a message of support to a group who were rioting, vandalising and extremely militant.

Im not making any of this up and you know I’m not.

The span of time between the two events have absolutely no bearing on the facts of the matter.

Policing and politics have changed dramatically in the last few years.

I Well remember the miners strike, baton charges by the police, mounted police charges, people arrested and in court the next day.

I was on the countryside march to parliament.....same again, heads busted, people arrested.

Now we have people tearing down statues, damaging buildings and the police stand by and watch.

People gluing themselves to the M25 and the police ask if they are comfortable and do they need anything, people arrested 13 times and never charged , released immediately to do the same again !

Whats changed ? Well, in my view it's misguided political correctness, no one will take responsibility in fear of being attacked by the mob on social media, people being promoted beyond their capabilities simply because of their gender, colour, race or sexual preference and basic moral cowardice from politicians.

Cheers.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Don’t want to get into the clapping too much but why don’t you have a look at match of the day where thousands are clapping in every stadium in the land while every player is down grovelling about in their knees.

Its a fact.

Cressida Dick is the most senior law enforcement officer in the land and she gave a message of support to a group who were rioting, vandalising and extremely militant.

Im not making any of this up and you know I’m not.

The span of time between the two events have absolutely no bearing on the facts of the matter.

Of course the time scale is relevant. Different times, different governments, different situation. Cressida Dick has no political mandate. And the sound of booing was edited out. 

You have just cherry picked to suit your anti-black bias.

4 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Of course the time scale is relevant. Different times, different governments, different situation. Cressida Dick has no political mandate. And the sound of booing was edited out. 

You have just cherry picked to suit your anti-black bias.

No mate, you are refusing to see the facts because you obviously still hold some faith in the institutions and mistakenly believe that the governments we have had the last 20 years are somehow different to each other, you believe that contract between the voter and his government still exists and as such things can still be done in the prescribed, traditional way…….it’s doesn’t and they can’t because folks have sussed on that playing by the rules is a complete waste of time………only the looneys are winning ! 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, WILF said:

No mate, you are refusing to see the facts because you obviously still hold some faith in the institutions and mistakenly believe that the governments we have had the last 20 years are somehow different to each other, you believe that contract between the voter and his government still exists and as such things can still be done in the prescribed, traditional way…….it’s doesn’t and they can’t because folks have sussed on that playing by the rules is a complete waste of time………only the looneys are winning ! 

What I believe in is that everyone has the right to protest. But not the right to endanger life or act outside the law of the land. Demonstration should be reasonable, lawful and proportionate.

If you want to see the result of democracy changing things just look at the lead up to Brexit and the aftermath. From Farage's democratic pressure on the government that caused the vote to be given to the public outrage at the attempts to overturn that democratic process. Brexit proves that democracy is not dead.

• Like 2

Pulled up yesterday evening at the supermarket for some bits...there's was a youngster 18/20 yr old on the floor after being tazered ? 8 police officers,4 cars around him,5 men 3 women...all the men would not go near him lol...the women handcuffed him and it took all 8 to put him in a van,so 5 vehicles,9/10 coppers to deal with a spotty kid..while all the sad c**ts stood filming with their phones ?..few weeks back some clown was kicking in my neighbors front door thinking it was his house? my neighbor went out and dropped him...police were called...tipped up the next day and charged my neighbor for assault ? he got 2 kids that was terrified ...wtf like? Got no faith what so ever in the police and don't think that will ever change?

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Pulled up yesterday evening at the supermarket for some bits...there's was a youngster 18/20 yr old on the floor after being tazered ? 8 police officers,4 cars around him,5 men 3 women...all the men would not go near him lol...the women handcuffed him and it took all 8 to put him in a van,so 5 vehicles,9/10 coppers to deal with a spotty kid..while all the sad c**ts stood filming with their phones ?..few weeks back some clown was kicking in my neighbors front door thinking it was his house? my neighbor went out and dropped him...police were called...tipped up the next day and charged my neighbor for assault ? he got 2 kids that was terrified ...wtf like? Got no faith what so ever in the police and don't think that will ever change?

The government run the police mate as you know……do the maths ?

This is why your enemy’s enemy is your friend (imho of course) and we should be supporting OUR OWN people when they protest.

The sacrifice for that support is a bit of inconvenience.

Not saying I’m right, it just how I see it mate.

6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

For the last 15 years police forces have insisted that all recruits have a policing qualification and have increased the quotas of all sorts of groups including female officers up to 50%, took on all sorts of ethnic officers to fulfill their self-imposed quotas, dropped the age and size criteria and ard now taking on disabled people. One thing hasn't changed; the requirement for all new officers to do at least two years on the front line. That means the response teams are carrying officers who ae not able to handle themselves on the streets and are short staffed because many of the young female officrrs they recruited in large numbers will have taken maternity leave then demanded family friendly shifts on their return to work.

You are right in your last sentence. Nothing will change because the situation has got beyond any possible solution.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...