M25 Protests.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Wilf  I have nothing in common with people from those big cities.Every Sunday 20 plus members of my family gather for Sunday dinner.Most businesses  are still closed on Sunday.Every man and mo

Policing and politics have changed dramatically in the last few years. I Well remember the miners strike, baton charges by the police, mounted police charges, people arrested and in court the nex

I think the people stuck in the tailback for hours are being shrugged off as suffering a bit of inconvenience ...but how many shift workers were there in those queues ? How many self employed people w

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Be serious mate ! ;) 

I am, you're just venting your anger out on those protests mate. 

Wether you agree with the protests or not they were not actively blocking the roads and preventing emergency services from passing through neither did they say that they would refuse to move for them. 

Either way it comes down to terrible policing, folk shouldn't have needed to drag people out of the way, the police should have done it. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

I am, you're just venting your anger out on those protests mate. 

Wether you agree with the protests or not they were not actively blocking the roads and preventing emergency services from passing through neither did they say that they would refuse to move for them. 

Either way it comes down to terrible policing, folk shouldn't have needed to drag people out of the way, the police should have done it. 

Not blocking roads ?………

what’s that video ?…..Scots Mist ? 

By the way, I liked the birds ear rings……very understated I though ! Lol 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Not blocking roads ?………

what’s that video ?…..Scots Mist ? 

By the way, I liked the birds ear rings……very understated I though ! Lol 

Football fans block roads yet cars still get through as said fans move out the way. 

Again mate they weren't actively blocking the roads like these protesters and they were never stating that they wouldn't move for the emergency services. 

20 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Football fans block roads yet cars still get through as said fans move out the way. 

Again mate they weren't actively blocking the roads like these protesters and they were never stating that they wouldn't move for the emergency services. 

Sorry, I was off ordering a pair of those ear rings ! Lol ? 

26 minutes ago, socks said:

These insulate people are fanatic nutters. There was a retired doctor amongst them today and she stated we might run out of oxygen in 2 to 3 years ? ………

Maybe as part of their protest they should stop breathing to help out

• Like 2
1 hour ago, socks said:

These insulate people are fanatic nutters. There was a retired doctor amongst them today and she stated we might run out of oxygen in 2 to 3 years ? ………

But what IF we did ? ? 

Some interesting post but  just as the young women of today would be horrified at a lot of the negative public attitude to the direct action of the suffragette movement in the early part of the 20th century so our grandchildren will be shocked as to the negative attitude today towards climate protesters.

The difference is that with the technology of today many in the future will be able to read the comments and thoughts we express today and be able to see what their grandparents wrote.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Earth is already becoming unlivable. Will governments act to stop this disaster from getting worse?

?

Edited by sandymere
16 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I don't think many disagree with their cause......it's their actions that most disagree with.

Pissing off people who may agree and support your cause seems a strange way to get your point across.......

Cheers.

Also i think a more beneficial approach will be to presecute the ones that can actually make change IE the goverment.  

• Thanks 1
43 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I don't think many disagree with their cause......it's their actions that most disagree with.

Pissing off people who may agree and support your cause seems a strange way to get your point across.......

Cheers.

f**k them charts there pissing in the wind,why should us peasants try an save the world when the globalism are doing all the polluting,save the world,radical treehuggers