M25 Protests.

4 hours ago, WILF said:

Now, I know I don’t have to tell you this and I’m surprised I’m even having to say it but if you don’t look after the most vulnerable people in your community then nobody will…..it’s what you make it.

If you allow the disgusting then disgusting is what it becomes……places reflect the people in them.

That shouldn’t be news to you. 

But they are not " vulnerable " people....they are just idiots.......being an idiot isnt a disease or illness that warrants protection.

4 hours ago, WILF said:

That’s not what was happening though was it. 

I didnt see anyone getting hurt did you ?.....as a big strong capable chap you should quite easily be able to move someone without hurting them.....lads standing on doors have to manhandle fragile people every night of the week without hurting them its not a big deal,i cant understand why you are making it one. 

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Wilf  I have nothing in common with people from those big cities.Every Sunday 20 plus members of my family gather for Sunday dinner.Most businesses  are still closed on Sunday.Every man and mo

Policing and politics have changed dramatically in the last few years. I Well remember the miners strike, baton charges by the police, mounted police charges, people arrested and in court the nex

I think the people stuck in the tailback for hours are being shrugged off as suffering a bit of inconvenience ...but how many shift workers were there in those queues ? How many self employed people w

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Wasn't there a chap In his 80's who leathered two cnuts trying to rob him? A few years ago now, in London if memory serves.

not exactly London but I know it happened in Scarborough,

there was an ex Gurkha who had to be in his 80's knocked fcuk out of two smack heads taking his shops takings to the bank...  ? ?

old lad worked every day of the year on his tod

• Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

But they are not " vulnerable " people....they are just idiots.......being an idiot isnt a disease or illness that warrants protection.

You asked me about sticking up for strangers, not this incident.

44 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I didnt see anyone getting hurt did you ?.....

I see a late 30s man throwing an old age pensioner about, what did you see ? 

It’s a tricky one, 2 geezers nicked some tools out my pick up one night, I heard them and looked out the window, yup 2 local hard nuts. Long story etc but I got them up an. Alleyway and was going to welt them, but one said were only 18 yrs old, oh I said that’s ok I’m 50 and thiers  2 of you …. So what would be fair , them kicking the shit out of a 50 yr old, or me pasting one or both?????

1 minute ago, Qbgrey said:

It’s a tricky one, 2 geezers nicked some tools out my pick up one night, I heard them and looked out the window, yup 2 local hard nuts. Long story etc but I got them up an. Alleyway and was going to welt them, but one said were only 18 yrs old, oh I said that’s ok I’m 50 and thiers  2 of you …. So what would be fair , them kicking the shit out of a 50 yr old, or me pasting one or both?????

I know what happened, bosch! 

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

God there's some hard buggers on this forum ya put the fear ? of God up me  I'm dubious of logging on sometimes ? 

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, si brown said:

not exactly London but I know it happened in Scarborough,

there was an ex Gurkha who had to be in his 80's knocked fcuk out of two smack heads taking his shops takings to the bank...  ? ?

old lad worked every day of the year on his tod

Guarantee they weren't expecting a good hiding on that night ?

13 hours ago, WILF said:

You asked me about sticking up for strangers, not this incident.

I saw a paramedic trying unsuccessfully to get them to allow him to pass through to attend an emergency.

Did you see anyone dragging a pensioner into the road? Because if you didn't it might be that the old fool put himself in harm's way.

4 hours ago, Nicepix said:

I saw a paramedic trying unsuccessfully to get them to allow him to pass through to attend an emergency.

Did you see anyone dragging a pensioner into the road? Because if you didn't it might be that the old fool put himself in harm's way.

Don't upset Wilfred !! he has previous for bolting .

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, WILF said:

You asked me about sticking up for strangers, not this incident.

I see a bloke doing what 99% of able bodied men would do if somebody was laying in a road they are trying to drive on.

Are you even aware that you have spent half this topic having a go at people for not standing up to protestors.....and the other half of the topic having a go at people for standing up to protestors.......you're all over the place man !!

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I see a bloke doing what 99% of the population would do if somebody was laying in a road they are trying to drive on.

Are you even aware that you have spent half this topic having a go at people for not standing up to protestors.....and the other half of the topic having a go at people for standing up to protestors.......you're all over the place man !!

I’m saying you don’t lay hands to old people, period.

Its got absolutely nothing to do with protestors even though it’s quiet nice to see white British people being able to protest in their own country against something a government that f***ing hates them is doing.

But anyway, that’s by the by, we ain’t coons and I don’t believe we should act like coons by picking on the weak amongst our own people. 

That’s just me, I’m not asking anyone to agree but it’s an open forum and if I see something I’ll give an opinion like everyone else even if that gos against the grain.

If everyone else thinks it’s tidy that entirely down to them mate ?